Tim x Reader-[Freak]

"Freak. Freak. Freak." The children taught as they all crowd in a circle around me. 

The rain fell down like rushing rapids, the thunder rumbled and the lightning cracked in the sky, cutting through the dense clouds the coated the sky. 

My hair wet and sticking to my face and my once clean clothes covered in dirt and gravel. 

"What even are you?" One child asks kicking me in my side. 

"I'm a fall-" I groan in pain as another young teenager kicks my stomach causing me to slide across the floor.

"Kid why don't you leave the young lady alone." I confident shadowed figure states. 

All the children and teens quickly scurry away. 

"Are you okay, miss?" The figure asks walking closer and offering his hand to help me up.

I turn my head slightly and look at the figure,  Robin, or Tim. 

"I'm good," I say, he seems slightly shocked and taken back.

"Y/N?" He asks cautiously. 

I lift myself up and look up at Tim's masked face. Although my face is covered with mud and the rain made it hard to see clearly Tim lunges at me and hugs me tightly. Before pulling away in disbelief. 

"Y-you died, you took your own life, you died in front of me." He cried.

"I got sent back, it wasn't my time. It was too early." I say weakly. 

TIM'S POV

I quickly caught Y/N before her head hit the floor. I quickly picked her up, a pair of muddy black wings draped across the floor as I carried her towards were Bruce had parked the Batmobile. 

Today just got better.

~A:N~

I'm alive, please leave requests.

Also part 2 anyone?