Tim x Reader, Artist

⚠️written on my phone, sorry for any mistakes⚠️
Inspiration: I'm winging it.
___

Squealing, I held up my pallet like a shield and blocked F/N attempted to stab me with a paint brush covered in bright red paint. She giggled before going for me again only for me to duck and stab her chin with mine which was covered with neon green.

Laughing I fall to the floor and just sit there while everyone else in the classroom was watching us.

Some kids were snickering while others were just getting back on with their work ignoring us completely.

"Why are you on the floor Ms Y/N?" Ms Ducker asked me while she peered down to the floor, "And why are you painting other students? This isn't a room for fun or messing around-"

Cutting her off I argued, "This is an art room, it's literally made for having fun and making messes."

"I don't care for your pathetic opinion on what happens in my classroom, just go to the  Headmasters office." She sighed, pointing towards the door.

Quickly gathering my things I walked towards the door of the room, gawking at me was Tim Drake. He wasn't very good at art and I had absolutely no clue why he even chose it as an option. I did actually know why he chose it, to spend more time with me. We've been dating for a few months now nothing serious though.

Smiling politely at him I walk out the room and towards my locker. If Ms Ducker thinks I'm going to that pervs office she has another thing coming.
___

"How'd you dodge me like that? Seriously Y/N it's like you're a ninja." F/N said as she did fake karate chops into the air and a random kick at the end.

"Maybe I am an ninja, have you thought about that? Hmm?" I joked.

"It's scary first you dodge Mr Franklin trying to grope you and then you dodge me trying to stab you. Where's this coming from?" She asks.

"Who's trying to grope who?" Tim asked as he caught up with us.

"Nothing Timmy, aren't you getting a lift today?"

"Nah, I'd thought I'd spend more time with you because you know, you got kicked out if art." He smirk throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"It was self defense." I said while kissing his cheek.

___
A/N:

Leave requests, please and thanks.

-M