Dick Grayson x Reader-[Witchcraft]

Young Justice Dick Grayson, he is Robin which means he's about 14.
___

I giggled as I looked at the star before me. Candles on each point, flowers, herb scattered in the star. Now, all we need is witches blood. 

Should be easy to get.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" F/N asked handing me a sharp kitchen knife.

"Yes, I do want to go there. I am positive. Besides we went out and got all of this and we can't let it go to waste." I say with a shrug.

I took the knife and placed it on the part of my arm I wanted to cut.

"If this blows up again I will hurt you." F/N threatens.

"I know, you did it last time," I say looking at the previous cuts on my arm, some scared, some scabbed over. I was basically looking at all my failed attempts in one.

I slid the knife across my arm and watched as blood started to pour from the cut. I raised my arm and held it over the centre of the star. The blood ran down my arm and fell from the tips on my fingers. The droplets fell onto the many ingredients.

I took a step back, blood still dripping from my fingertips onto the old wooden floor of the treehouse. F/N followed my actions and stood back, bracing herself, waiting for another failed attempt. But it didn't blow up, the star raised from the ground and span around creating a(n) F/C circle just above the ground. 

F/N and I shared the same look of excitement. 

Suddenly the portal started to glow brighter causing me and F/N to look away. When the light subsided we looked back and saw the one and only Robin standing in front of where the portal once was. 

"Um..." F/N said awkwardly.

He looked at us both with a confused look. 

"What did you do?" He asked us.

"You're on your own Y/N, you did this. Bye." F/N said climbing down the treehouse ladder. 

He looked at me obviously wanting an answer.

"To sum what just happened up, for the past two months I've been trying to learn the enchantment to open portals to other dimensions. Every time they blew up, but this time it didn't and I was going to walk through it. But you beat me to it." I explained.

"What? You better send me back." He said, clearly frustrated.

"I can't, the portal closed and it took F/N and I a whole week to find the things needed for the enchantment," I tell him.

"So I am stuck here?" He asks in disbelief.

"Yes and no, if we find the things needed we can probably send you back," I say, in an attempt to comfort him.

I turn around and grab a cloth and place it onto my cut. 

"What'd you do?" He asks while looking at me.

"You need witches blood for the enchantment, I am the only witch I know," I tell him.

"Do you need help?" He politely asks.

"No, this isn't the first time I've done this."

"Why? Why go through all that trouble just to go to a different dimension?" He asks concerned.

"Because my mum's dead, my dad's a raging alcoholic and I never get to go places." I briefly explain, "Now I need to go and get the guest room set up, stay here." 

He nods and starts to look around at all the vials and containers holding various things for witchcraft.

___
Part 2? 

Don't forget to vote and leave suggestions either on this line or PM me. Also, leave a nice comment or a witch-themed joke. The best one will get a shout out in the next chapter. 

Have a nice day and or sweet dreams.