Jason x Reader, black and white [2]

⚠️ written in my phone ⚠️

It has been two weeks since I started to see in colour. F/N still didn't fully believe me but I'm sure they'll get over it.

I was sat on the edge of the rooftop overlooking the beautiful view. They say that New York is the city that never sleeps but you'd have to disagree if you'd ever been to Gotham.

The nighttime was definitely better. All the lit up sky scrapers, blimps and helicopters roaming the sky, the house light that haven't turned of yet; the view of Lake Park just across the street from me. To see all the different coloured lights reflect against the water brought piece to me.

"Are you going to jump? Because I really don't want you to." A masculine voice said behind me, startling me.

I jumped backwards and twisted around to see a muscular man wearing a red mask which covered his whole face.

I don't know what it was about him but I felt drawn to him. As if there was some unseen string pulling me closer towards him.

Turning my body fully around I sit with my back facing the edge as I stare at him.

"You..." He said.

"What about me?" I questioned.

"You don't feel it?" He asked me.

"Feel what? The pull?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry." He said.

"What for? And wh-"

I slipped backwards and started to fall before the masked man launched forward and pulled me back from the edge.

He fell against the floor causing me to fall on top of him. It felt as though electricity was tingling through my body where it touched his.

A light blush dusted my cheeks before I pulled myself of him, "Um sorry." I said awkwardly.

"It's, it's alright." He stuttered our just as awkwardly as me.

"I'm Y/N." I introduced.

"Red Hood. Nice to meet you." He held his hand out which I took and shook.

He chuckled at me before standing up and helping me to my feet.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Do me a favour and don't ever sit on that edge again." He said sternly.

"Nah. The view is amazing." I giggled.

A/N:
AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

-M

UPDATE:
I've written a new story, it's called Daydream and it's a collection of scenarios essentially that I come up with either in my dreams, thinking before I sleep or car journeys.

I hope you'll go and check it out and enjoy it because I spent a while going back and forth wether or not I should post it. So I do hope you enjoy it.