Tim Drake x Reader-[Run!]

"Wake up!" Dick yelled from the other side of the bedroom door.

"Fuck off!" I shout back.

"Ms Y/N!" Alfred scolded.

"Didn't know you were there Alfie, sorry," I say.

I lift my head up from the comfy luxury that is called a pillow. I stand up walk over to the on suite bathroom and have a quick, cold shower to wake myself up.

"Y/N Dick said if your not out that bed in the next ten minutes he'll drag you out by your feet," Tim told me.

"Tell him to feel free, if he wants to see me naked," I said to Tim, who was most likely blushing.

I quickly get dressed and brush my H/L hair, letting it air dry. 

I walk out my door and see Damian shouting a Tim. I quickly jog down the stairs and walk over to all the commotion. 

"I know you did it!" Tim accuses.

"I never drank out of your favourite mug, so don't go pointing fingers at me Drake," Damian shouts back. 

At this point, Alfred is holding the first aid kit and everyone is circled around them. They continue to argue back and forth until Damian has had enough and lunges at Tim.

Tim narrowly dodges and runs towards me. He jumps and pushes himself on my shoulders, landing behind me.

"Protect me, meat shield," Tim said from behind me. 

"Was that a fat joke?" I ask.

"You can't hind behind her Drake," Damian says.

I swiftly grab Tim's wrist and pull him over my head. He flys over my head and lands in front of me, wheezing for air.

"I wasn't a fat joke." He tells me.

"Have at him, Damian," I tell Damian while I smile innocently at Tim.

I start to walk away to the sound of fighting and yelling behind me. Jason laughing and both Alfred and Bruce shouting at the boys.

I let out a small laugh. 

"Love you really Tim, love you really," I say quietly with a small laugh at the end.

~Time Skip~

"And then she started slagging me off, she just had to be dealt with, so I-" I stopped listening to F/N {Friends Name}.

I looked over at Tim and all his friends, they all started laughing while Kyle started to walk away. He looked annoyed, eyebrows practically touching his eyes and eyes full of fire.

Tim looked over at F/N and I, he smiled lightly. 

I looked at F/N and she was looking at me with a shocked look.

"OMG, no you do not." She said.

"What?" I asked.

"You like him." She told me.

"As a friend yes, not like that though," I confirmed.

"You do, but you're meant to get with Kyle, I was meant to set you both up." She told me.

"What? I don't like Kyle, I don't even know him." I tell her.

"So? You needed to get with him, oh, the drama it would cause." She said waving her sandwich around while doing over dramatic faces.

"I don't want drama, I don't like Tim, nor do I like Kyla so fuck off," I said. 

"What did you just say?" She asked in disbelief.

"Do I need to say it slower? Or will you not understand it at all with that simple brain of yours?" I say with sass.

"How dare you speak to me like that." She says standing up and picking up her fork.

I stand up as well. We stare each other down before F/N jumps over the table at me. I move out the way and dodge her pathetic attempts to stab me with a fork. She swings at me again and I grab her arm yanking her into the table behind us. She lands face first into a plate of spaghetti someone was eating.

I walk out of the room and down the school hallway. F/N probably crying over her makeup being ruined. Why does she need makeup to look pretty? I don't.

I walk out of the main entrance of the school building. I walk down the street for about five minutes before I hear a voice call my name, "Y/N!"

I turn around and see Tim running at me. He doesn't slow down when he nears me. 

Soon enough we're both on the floor laughing.

I push him of off me and stand up.

"What do you want Timmy?" I ask, offering him my had.

He gratefully takes it and I pull him up onto his feet. I pull him up too much and we both end up with our chests pressed up against each other. Tim leans in and kisses me. I pull away and slap him on the back off the head.

"Y/N I am so sorry, it felt like the perfect moment to kiss you." He rambles on.

"Ask for my permission next time," I tell him.

"So, you didn't mind?" He asks shocked.

"Nope, just ask next time."

"Can I kiss you?" He asks.

"If you really must," I answer.

He gently presses his lips against mine and we kiss before a car horn is beeping at us.

We both turn and see Alfred with the driver seat window down, he had a very stern look on his face.

"Bruce is going to kill us, want to run? See how long we last before we die?" I ask Tim.

Tim looks at me before pecking my lips and running off.

"I said ask asshole!" I shouted running after him. 

Alfred beeps the horn at us and starts to drive after us.

___
Add requests on this line or message me, also don't forget to vote and follow me.