Tim x Reader.

⚠️ Written in my phone ⚠️
---

I sat on the ledge that was above the massive computer, I let my legs dangle between the bars as I watched Tim and Jason fight eachother.

Both were shirtless however my eyes were only on Tim. My coffee loving cinnamon roll.

I loved how his body sweated as he moved dodging and attacking Jason. His ass jiggled.

Staring at his ass I watched it until it hit the ground and Jason won. As Tim played on the floor I shouted, "Don't help him up and you stay down."

Quickly standing up I ran down the metal steps and sat on Tim's sweaty body.

"Don't you to have sex in here again." Jason said as he left the cave.

"So? Did you like what you saw." Tim whispered.

"Oh, I very much loved it," Leaning close to his ear a whisper, "Especially because of your shirtless sweaty body. It reminds me of..."

Feeling something poke my arsehole I look into his eyes. Leaning in our lips meet, fitting together like puzzle pieces, parting my lips Tim's slender tongue slips into my mouth.

Our spot mixes before we are rudely interrupted by a low cough. Looking up I see Bruce standing in front of us.

"May we help you?" I say as Tim hides in embarrassment.

"Not in here and make sure to use protection." He says as he stands aside and points towards the exit.

"You're telling is to use protection? You literally had a kid and didn't even know about him for ten years. You can't say shit." I say before standing up, picking up Tim I sling him over my shoulder and carry him out of the Batcave.

---
A/N:
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

-M