Batfam x Reader-[Pizza]Pt2

⚠️Written on my phone so I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes and shit like that⚠️
***
The apartment was small, but open planed, which meant that the only room closed off by a door was the bathroom which was in the bottom left corner. A double bed was pushed against the top bathroom wall and a small love seat next to that which created a small living room.

The kitchen was fairly large and placed in the centre of the room was a round table with six matching seats around it.

Cornered of by a room divider was two PC monitors, along with an office chair, a rainbow glowing keyboard and a poster of, F/C (Favourite cartoon/anime or whatever).

"Who lives here with you?" Red Robin asks.

"Just me, I ran away from the orphanage about a year ago." The girl responds, "My name is Y/N by the way, I already know who all you are. That I read up on and might I say you're all rather good looking." Y/N giggled.

Y/N walked over to the live seat in the corner of the room and sat down as she took a swig out of her beer.

The boys all walked around the apartment looking for anything that could contain or conceal a USP.

"It doesn't look like she did copy the files," Nightwing says as he walks over to sofa where Y/N was sitting.

"That's because I didn't, I'm not stu-" She was cut of by the doorbell buzzing.

She walked over to the thing that buzzed and push her finger against a button, "Who is it?" She asks.

"Pizza delivery for Y/N L/N," The pizza deliver reply's.

Y/N then pushed a buzzer next the previous one which allowed the delivery boy to bring the pizza up to her door.

As Y/N hands him the money she also slips him another piece of paper, "Call me sometime cutie." She tells him with a wink, he looks Y/N's age but then again he could have a baby face.

The boy blushes before pocketing the phone number and walking away as Y/N closes the door.

"PIZZA IS HERE." She says loudly so that all the Batboys can hear her.

She places the pizza down onto the rounded table and takes a slice of (Favourite pizza).

***
A/N:
I had a very messed up dream last night, I almost got kidnapped in Asda and then set to a hospital to test for meta genes and then Tim was there. At least my brain got the right season of Young Justice I would have made up a scenario for season 1 Robin, because 😍.

-Millie 💜