Jason x Reader, Falling

⚠️written on my phone⚠️
Inspiration: image above, mirandathehybrid on Instagram. (Very loosely based of it).
___

I stood on the balcony of my dads fancy ass apartment. I stared out onto the illuminated city of Gotham as I enjoyed the breathtaking night sky.

Although I could hear the occasional gun shot or police car this place was beautiful.

It'd be a shame to leave it.

Hearing a thud behind me I smiled, not even turning to look at who it was I said, "Hello."

"Y/N," Jason greeted.

Turning around the arms of the masked vigilante snaked their way around my waist as smiled ul at his masked face.

"You look beautiful in this lighting." He complimented.

"Shush you," I said as I readed up to take of his mask like normal.

He pulled his head away, dropping my eyebrows a concerned look made it's way onto my face, "Jay? What's wrong?" I asked.

Pulling me down he held me tight as bullets flew over the balcony shattering the large glass window and doors.

"Stay down," Jason whispered.

"Don't get yourself killed again." I whispered yelled.

Jason stood up as he poked his head over the  brick railing, ducking down again he cursed under his breath.

"I need back up." He said quietly as he pressed a button on his ear, "Gunmen on the roof opposite me, civilian, Y/N, in harm's way." He said, "They're coming sit tight."

___

After about 5 minutes all the Batboys were stood on my balcony.

"Long time no see Y/N," Nightwing, Dickhead said.

"Yep." I smiled.

"What were you doing exposed like that?" Batman, Brooding Bruce scolded.

"Sorry it was my fault," I interjected.

Huffing Bruce left, soon followed by everyone but Jason.

Pulling me close again and taking of his mask,  Jason leaned down and attached his lips onto mine. Kissing back he hit my thighs which meant I was supposed to jump so I did. Catching me he held me up as I sat on his waist.

Walking over the broken glass he led us to my room, up the stairs. We had a lot of fun.

___
A/N:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Follow me for updates and shit like that.

-M