Requested, Batfam x Reader

Requested by: sweets-10024

"I heard she's that she's only staying with the Waynes because shes maid and that she sleeps in their basement." A student whispered as I walked past. 

"I'm not a fucking maid!" I shouted at them as a look of horror made its way onto their faces.

As I continued the walk down to my homeroom I heard someone say, "She's probably Damian Wayne's mistress, like father like son." 

"What the fuck no! You're a disappointment to society!" I shouted at them.

---

"She's probably Tim's lab rat and is full of freaky chemicals."

"Tim doesn't work with chemicals, he works with computers and programming you overgrown abortion!"

"She is Bruce Wayne's underage stripper that he send out onto the streets."

"BRUCE DONATE'S TO CHARITIES TO STOP THAT! WHY WOULD HE HAVE AN UNDERAGE STRIPPER!"

---

"How way school Y/N?" Uncle Alfred asks me as I walk through the door into the manor entryway.

"I think I should go to school with a microphone attached to my uniform so you could hear the bull people say about me." 

"Another one of those days was it?" He asks.

"Yeah it was, heard a few new ones today." 

"As suspected, head to the cinema room, there's a surprise in there for you," Alfred tells me.

I nod before running up to the second floor and heading into the cinema room. The smell of F/F (favourite flavour) popcorn danced around the room, F/M (favourite movie) was set up and ready to play on the large TV screen.

Four armless sofas were pushed together, pillows and blankets covered them.

"Ready for a movie marathon Y/N?" Dick asked me as all the boys - including Damian - were sat in different corners on the sofas.

 I released a small squeal as ran and jumped into the centre of the plush paradise.

---

A/N:

RedMoonRose I just reread what you requested and I am not writing it because it's fucked up.

Also, guess who is writing a new story about a Princess who was sent to a different realm to be raised only to go back to her original realm and be hunted down by psychopathic, vengeful Queen?

This girl (me).

-M