27. Reunion

The Prison Planet.

Cumber stood at the door of his cell, watching the guards fly to the exit, and quickly placing inmates in their cells.

He wasn't going to be locked up, "Kohl, you already forgot me once. You are never going to forget me again brother!"

The Saiyan stepped back, closing his eyes as he focused.

His power started to rise while his aura grew, seeping from his body which started to darken the room. His black and red power began manifesting two massive shadow claws.Cumber kept his eyes closed, feeling the room around him.

The Saiyan noted he had enough space to move around, using the claws to pull at the straitjacket, tugging at his restraints. He quickly began finding an opening, pulling the collar around his neck until it began to tear apart.

Cumber tore out of the straitjacket, his eyes flashing open as he launched at the glass door and punching with his fists and the claws, destroying the entrance to his cell.

Suddenly the entire planet went on lockdown."PRISONER ES1963, RETURN TO YOUR CELL OR PREPARE FOR TERMINATION." One of the guards managed to demand before Cumber smashed his fist through the robot's face, "Quiet!"

A few more guards made their way to Cumber, forming their hands into canons, opening fire on the Saiyan.

Cumber used his shadow claws to dodge the oncoming fire, sending them out to crush the robots.

The inmates began cheering for the escapee, "Destroy them all Saiyan!"

Cumber looked to the entrance, seeing the two bolted doors had shut completely. What would be the point in escaping if the entire planet had locked him in?

Suddenly a laser shot through Cumber's leg, bringing his attention back to the guards, "Gah... damn it."He made quick work of them, ramming his body into the nearest robot, destroying two more guards until he made his way to the closest cell.

Another guard made his way to Cumber, shooting his hands out at the Saiyan in an attempt at capturing the escapee. Cumber grabbed the robot's hands, about to pull him, only for Cumber to get electrocuted.

The prisoners watched Cumber fall to one knee, yelling out as two more guards landed next to the Saiyan, all tasering him.

"Come on Saiyan! You can do it!" The prisoner yelled out, banging his hands against the glass.Cumber was on the verge of falling, his leg bleeding while his entire body was being fried internally.

"Get up Saiyan! You are apart of the warrior race, aren't you, so show it!"Cumber fell over, feeling his arms losing their strength.

"Get up Saiyan! Quit being so weak and destroy these bastards!" Yelled the prisoner in the next cell.

Cumber hated hearing that word, weak. Being associated with that word was an insult, one he would not have, provoking him to punch the floor. He yelled out as his aura formed two shadow claws, pushing the robots away from him as he jumped to his feet, turning his attention to the two closest cells and using the claws to tear down the cell doors away. The inmates hurried out, "Free as many as you can! We are going to have company soon!"

The two prisoners did as commanded, running to the next two cells. The bigger inmate broke the mask off his face, instantly inhaling before spitting acid onto the glass doors. The second inmate rubbed his hands together, building up electricity, putting his palms to the walls surrounding the door, and short-circuiting the controls.

Now four prisoners had escaped, their numbers growing to eight, and then 16 and so on while Cumber continued with the guards. He questioned where they were all coming from, there seemed to be an infinite number of them. His power was keeping him alive but how long until they outnumbered him.