49. Story Time

Tomiyasu let the children fly off to do what they wanted. He listened to the couple behind him until Kora finally put her tail over Kohl's mouth. He bit down on it, forcing Kora to bang her head against his, "Ow! Was that necessary?"

"Yes, because I had to chase you down when we were supposed to be resting," Kohl argued as Kora slid off his back.

The android cleared his throat, "If you two are done, can I ask a question?"

"Sure," the couple said.

"This morning when I showed up and you guys had left, your daughters kept referencing Eon as their uncle... and seeing how he might slightly resemble Cumber, I'm just curious how that started?" Tomiyasu watched the Saiyans move around the logs, spreading them apart around the campfire.

"It just kind of happened," Kohl mentioned.

"I talked about the times I went with Kohl and his brother to a nameless moon. When they asked what their uncle looked like, well I said he was a big man, very muscular with long hair." Kora looked to the android, seeing him put the pieces together.

"Huh, well does Eon know that they call him uncle?" Tomiyasu asked.

"Yes, that's all the kids call him is uncle... well except Yamoshi, which isn't a bad thing but still, they enjoy seeing him when he comes over," Kohl explained, moving the rocks around the spot of ashes, keeping the surrounding area green.

- Sunset -

Kavera and Eon stepped through the portal, holding a net full of fish and a huge dish covered in fruits, "Tell me again what happened yesterday." Eon asked.

Kavera blushed, "Ahem... uh, I forgot what day it was so I thought Kohl and Kora were training with the kids. When I came to visit them... I saw Kohl and Kora.... in bed and... I uh..."

Eon giggled as Kavera almost turned as red as her hair, imagining steam coming off her head, "Were they having fun?" He elbowed her arm, "Huh? Hehehehe..."

Kavera tried to hide her face, "Shush! The door was open and I thought the place was empty."

Wasabi stepped out of the portal, "Did you tell him that you came back and cheered like a little girl before you went to talk to them again?" The demon laughed, "I've never seen someone so happy before!"

"Shut up! I saw Kohl-... and he was... and I freaked out... I'm just glad Kora thought it was funny." Kavera covered her cheeks with her sleeves.

Nemora followed after Wasabi with Nuke, "I never thought I would see the great Queen Kavera get a nose bleed."

"Shut it!" Kavera rubbed her cheeks, "I'm already blushing."

Wasabi ran up beside her, "Let me see!"

Kavera swatted her hand at him, "Alright I get it! I'm blushing. Leave me alone!"

Eon smiled as the demons poked fun at her, "You could tell me the three of you are related and I would believe it without a doubt."

Nuke passed Eon, "I was thinking the same thing." He stopped to admire the cabin, "Wow, did they build this?"

Kohl poked his head out from the roof, "Yes! It took a few hours but we finished it, I forgot you haven't been here before... hold on."

Nuke and Eon walked around the cabin, "Kohl, what are you doing on the roof?"

Kohl poked his head out as Kora popped out of the closest window under Kohl, giggling to herself, "Uhh, me and the kids were sparring the other day, and kind of damaged the ceiling. There's a hole but we can't-"