45. Reunited

The onlookers saw the beam start to die down, letting the sunlight return to the planet.

Chimo didn't realize she was shaking until Hatchiyack nudged her. She looked up at him, seeing him confirm that it was over. Next to him was Blizzard, Chimo noted the shock on the Frost Demons face, showing he had a long way to go if he wanted to catch up to Kohl.

Tomiyasu and the small Kavera stepped out of the portal. The little demon leaped out of the android's arms, flying over to the battle zone.

"Hey, hold on!" Tomiyasu flew after her, causing Kavera to spin around and pull Janameba's portal towards them. It swallowed him up, dropping him back on the Prison Planet. She clapped her hands; closing the portal.

Kavera flew over to Kohl, watching him huff while slowing down his breathing. The demon landed a few feet away from him. She stepped up to the huge cavern the Saiyans beams had created and began searching the burned crevasse.

Eventually, she spotted Cumber and Siphon; running out to Cumber. Her little legs almost tripped over one another as she rushed to the Saiyan.

As she stepped up to Cumber, she could see he was barely clinging to life. She rushed to his side, "Cumber!"

The Saiyan couldn't move, only able to move his eyes. His entire body was burned and still smoking. She looked at his wounds, seeing his hands were completely useless. And for the first time, she saw his whole face without the breather.

He spotted the little version of the demon he had met once, Cumber managed to break his lips open, letting out a puff of smoke, "Heh... mini devil."

"Cumber, you are going to be alright!" She rubbed her hands together, "Just hold on."

"Why? Why save... me?"

"Because you saved us in the future." Kavera began to cry again, thinking of the events that had been canceled, "You gave your life for Kohl and his family to live... you saved them and me..."

Cumber couldn't help but smile, "Heh, you lie."

"I'm not!" She hurried, forming the blue healing flames on her palms, and placed them on his chest.

"What are you doing..." He coughed, "Just let me die before I cause more harm..."

Kavera tried to hold in the tears, attempting to heal the burns all over his body.

"Please... just let me die... I've caused enough pain already..." Cumber looked up at the sky, seeing the clouds cover up the moon. "It would be best if I was absent from this world..."

"Why?! Why did you have to provoke Kohl like this?! I've seen your future! You were a good uncle and a great brother! Why did you have to change that!" Kavera grabbed his arm, seeing her magic wasn't affecting him. She let the tears flow as she punched the ground, "Why can't I heal you!?"

"Stop crying over me... This future Cumber that sacrificed himself for you, wasn't a good man... and neither am I... If those wish orbs work... don't bring me back." Cumber saw Kohl approaching them. "I guarantee you, this me from the future did it for his own gain."

Kavera followed his gaze, watching as the Super Saiyan walked up to them. Cumber tried to raise his arm to his brother, "Kohl..." his brother walked right past him, heading to Siphon. Cumber's arm raised slightly before giving out.

The red prisoner was burned worse than Cumber; his body was completely charred, still smoking and glowing. His hair had burned off, having his original horns in their place. His clothes were mostly ashes, and his limbs were missing. His two left eyes had been singed while the other two eyes bled out. Siphon seemed to shiver as Kohl got closer, "He didn't call you brother.... he didn't call you brother.... he didn't call you brother.... he planned this... he killed us both..."