48. They Are Here!

- 8 months later -

Planet Sadala was eerily quiet despite most of the Oozaru taking their place on the planet. The combined warriors nearly doubled the Saiyan numbers, yet the planet was in silence.

The Saiyan village was packed, the streets filled, and the sky littered with the warrior race, all awaiting their arrival. The night was beautiful but the sky was lit with multiple Saiyans who held ki blasts in their hands, ready to fire them above.

The castle was surrounded by every Saiyan, Ikari, and Oorzaru along with the friends Kohl had made; excited and ready to cheer.

By the stairs of the castle were Kohl's friends, all of them lined side by side, patiently waiting for the doors to open. Even Lord Tundra stood with his arms crossed on a Saiyan hut with his eyes closed. He could feel the energy levels of the Saiyans inside, smiling under his visor at the number of Saiyans walking toward the doors, feeling Kora's ki split off into multiple earlier.

Tomiyasu, Eon, Kavera, Orish, and Nuke waited in silence, the suspense of the reveal getting to Kohl's friends, but they could all sense it, the royal family was coming.

Eon was ready to celebrate, being tamed by Tomiyasu who placed a hand on his friend's shoulder, assuring him the time is coming.

The future Kavera remained on the outside of the village with Wasabi and Nemora, all floating in the sky with drinks. Wasabi's face blushed red, but he knew he had to remain quiet. Nemora wanted to get closer, deciding he would join the other Kavera.

Just as he flew over, he saw the doors opening to the castle. The small demon shot through the sky, vanishing from sight and appearing behind Kavera.

The entire village went dead silent as Naga opened the doors, revealing his daughter and her husband, but it was the little ones that the couple held which started the whispers.

In Kohl's arms, were his two daughters, and in Kora's arms was their son. The couple tied their tails together and stepped up to their king as he announced to the huge population, "My fellow Saiyans! They have arrived!!!! My grandchildren, ZINA, CALERA, AND YAMOSHI!!!!"

The entire village erupted into cheers, the skies lit up with countless blasts popping like fireworks among the clouds. Eon, Nemora, and Kavera laughed and cheered as Tomiyasu smiled, nodding in approval of his friend.

Nuke cried, happy to see these two Saiyans with their big family.

Lord Tundra clapped, feeling Kohl and Kora's ki and the three little ones. They were as healthy as could be and would be powerful warriors when they grow up. He quickly shook those thoughts away. Now was the time for celebration, not action, but still, the mighty warrior was proud his friend's children took after their parents.

Orish stood as an official deity among the Saiyans, but the eventual cheering got him into a better mood, deciding to teleport next to Tundra and clapping as he caused a floating orb next to him, to activate, recording the event.

Kohl and Kora looked to their children, their two daughters, and their son. They then looked into the eyes of each other, proud of their work. Kohl could only dream of this day for so many days. So many nights he dreamt of his child, or even children, but he didn't expect triplets, although, he couldn't complain.

Kohl kissed Kora, glad his wife was able to deliver these gifts, bringing their children into the world after these few months.

Naga asked for one of the children, getting handed Calera who laughed as she grabbed the king's beard.

The three Saiyans smiled at one another as their ears were filled with nonstop cheers. The three nodded, as they each lifted the children, getting an even loud response as Eon nudged Tomiyasu. The two rushed through the Saiyans, heading outside the huge crowd.