56. Dispersed

Tomiyasu slipped his hand into his pocket, pressing a key button on a remote which vibrated, notifying the android that his call was made to an outside source.

The android then took a fighting stance before Cipher, seeing he was going to have his hands full.

Cipher took his own stance, surprising the android with their patience to not outright attack. The fusion was almost waiting for Tomiyasu to make the first move, even igniting their energy but reserving their anger behind a cold glare.

"Kora, Kavera, take the children to a safe distance," Tomiyasu asked, seeing Cipher had no urge to stop this from happening.

Kora quickly slid her hands under Calera, picking her up. Yamoshi and Zina helped the blinded Kavera, white the future demon made sure they were kept safe.

All of them fled the scene, leaving the android and the fusion to fight without interruption.

"I didn't think I'd get a chance to kill you so suddenly," Cipher grinned.

"You won't be saying that once you are dying on the floor again," the android shot of the ground, instantly realizing Cipher had appeared behind him, kicking Tomiyasu to the ground.

The android slid in the dirt, aiming the canon out, only for the weapon to get smashed to pieces over the fusions knee.

Cipher punched Tomiyasu to the ground, cracking the androids face. He raised his other hand, flattened as he stabbed his fingers at the androids neck.

Tomiyasu yelled in a quick burst, blowing up the ground and getting free for a moment, questioning how Cipher was able to move so fast. He couldn't even detect the fusions movements, yet something else seemed to be a play here.

He floated backward in the sky, analyzing the fusion who looked up at him, "I trained to fight you and that other bastard. To surpass the guards who had imprisoned us for so long. I didn't think we would surpass you by this much."

Tomiyasu flicked out his arm again, forming his canon, "You aren't this fast. Someone like you, with the little patience you have. I'm not buying it."

"Heh!" Cipher shot at the android, appearing behind Tomiyasu and slicing at his stomach with a ki-blade.

To their surprise, Tomiyasu vanished, only cutting through an after image.

"I know that trick too," Tomiyasu fired a blast at the fusion, getting dodged by Cipher who sliced the blast in half.

The two flew head on, disappearing before clashing multiple times, yelling out as one tried to take down the other with speed instead of strength.

Tomiyasu turned his canon back into a hand, focusing his energy around his open palm and copying the ki-blade Cipher had created.

Both cut through the others after image, leaving the two to question how much further they could take their speed.

They both stopped, hovering in the sky. Cipher calmed his beating heart while Tomiyasu just watched, glad to know he didn't need to inhale like everyone else.

He increased his power, outlining the plates that made up his body.

Cipher flicked his hand, letting the ki-blade disperse, "What trick are you going to try now?"

"Nothing new. You've seen this before," Tomiyasu teleported, delivering a quick jab at Cipher before teleporting in front of the fusion, kicking Cipher in the stomach. Two hits the fusion couldn't see, led Cipher to explode with energy, getting kicked in the face as Tomiyasu appeared to his right.