42. Destructive Capabilities

The GunSlinger droid stepped over Siphon, using the poncho to cover its body as it tilted its hat to cover its eyes.

"Can't even look me in the eyes?" Tomiyasu charged the canon as he started walking around the droid.

The droid remained still.

"Not even going to acknowledge me?" Tomiyasu took one step forward, having a laser shot right between his toes.

The android looked at the burning hole in the ground, "Heh, nice shot." He turned his attention to the droid, "But you missed!" The android shot the canon at the robot, firing off a blast.

The robot raised its hands, shooting it's own blast which destroyed the androids attack; shrouding the area in smoke.

"Heh. If you remain in one piece after this, you could be of great use to me." Tomiyasu waved the smoke away, only seeing the robots outline in the smoke.

"And you will be of great use to me!" Siphon let out a demonic laugh as he grabbed Tomiyasu's head, draining all he could form the android.

Tomiyasu fell to his knees, feeling his body weaken and his power dwindling.

The android raised the canon to his shoulder, firing off a blast which destroyed his own head.

Siphon clenched his teeth as hard as he could, trying to remain quiet as he looked down at his stumps, leaving only a small portion of his wrists.

Tomiyasu's body quickly shot off the ground, leaping away form Siphon.

The red prisoner felt a strange sensation overtaking his body. The yellow tubes in his arms glowed brightly as Siphon evolved. His long messy black hair straightened out and his horns vanished; giving him a more human appearance. Siphon laughed with joy, watching his hands regenerate in seconds.

The robot stepped beside Siphom, gesturing to the android.

Siphon followed the robots gaze, seeing Tomiyasu regrowing a head.

"Now that I have his power. It'll be easy to take him down." Siphon pointed to his right as he walked left, "We'll blow him to pieces."

Tomiyasu's head reformed completely, taking shape and regrowing his hair, "Y'know, much stronger people have tried to kill me before..." he watched the droid and the prisoner walk around him, "... and I am still here."

Tomiyasu waited, seeing the droid's eyes glowing bright, lowering the hat to cover its face. The android listened to the footsteps of the prisoner. Waiting for that one step that would set off the conflict.

The GunSlinger hid itself behind its poncho and hat, letting its clothes blow in the wind, waiting for an opening.

Siphon walked around the android, keeping an eye on the guard, knowing fully well how fast he could move if he wanted to.

Siphon stopped, raising his hand to the android and firing off a blast.

The droid responded with its own array of beams from its fingers.

Tomiyasu flew backwards, getting both opponents into view as he fired off a beam at the droid from his canon and unleashed a blast from his palm at the

The droid sliced through the beam while Siphon absorbed the blast, quickly retaliating and launching forward.

Tomiyasu stomped his foot back before doing the same, shooting at the prisoner and promptly dodging a right hook to the face.

The android brought his elbow back onto the prisoners head; just to get shot by a beam.

Siphon grabbed the androids canon and shattered it with a quick backhand; surprising the android with how fast he had gotten.