44. The Shockwaves

The Saiyans, both Ikari and Oozaru, has their eyes glued on Kohl and his transformation in awe. He had evolved beyond their feral forms; taking hold of something far greater and more powerful.

His energy was astonishing and sparked beautifully. It was almost comical how calm his aura danced around him.

Cumber felt his brothers power was overwhelming him, "What is that... what is that form?"

Kohl said nothing, taking one step forward, forcing Cumber to back away, sensing some form of barrier around Kohl, "Answer me! What is that form?!"

Kohl took another step forward.

"Tell me what that power is!!! How did you get it?!"

Kohl came to a halt, "How did I get it? It's been with me my entire life..." he leaped at Cumber, delivering a heavy punch to the Saiyans face; knocking him down in an instant, "It's my rage manifested, and I get to unleash it on the one who sparked it within me."

Cumbers jaw burned, and his head spun, "So fast..." he pushed himself up, struggling to move, "Kohl! I don't want us to fight! We are brothers!"

"I'm not going to listen to anymore of your lies. You told me you didn't kill Kora. You told me you killed my father. You said my mother fled. You've said a lot of things about me. You even said we weren't brothers when I asked." Kohl stood over Cumber, "I don't know which is a lie and which isn't." Kohl stomped his foot on Cumbers chest, "I'm not going to believe anything you say. You are just a nuisance and a waste of Saiyan blood."

Cumber felt a sharp pin poke his heart, a needle stabbing at his insides. It wasn't real pain, but internal. Cumbers body gave out, crumbling to the ground, "A nuisance?" The Saiyan stopped to look around, seeing the countless number of dead or unconscious prisoners and Saiyans. His eyes wondered to the castle and the Saiyan village, seeing crates and boxes full of riches and credits along with a bundle of items, stolen from other civilizations.

Cumber felt it burning away at his soul, despite what he had, he felt nothing inside. He should have stayed on that Prison Planet and waited for his brother to return. Instead he dug himself into a hole. What else was there to do now?

"Do you understand now?" Kohl lifted the big Saiyan.

Cumbers anger came flooding back in, "Yes!!!" He grabbed Kohl, punching him away, "I was hoping you would see what I've been talking about! But now, I can rule this universe on my own! Once you and your friends are dead, my domain will continue to expand and the Saiyans will control every planet we find!"

Kohl rubbed his cheek, 'Huh, training with Siphon actually made him stronger.'

Cumber stood his ground, roaring as he powered up. The ground shook violently as Cumbers body exploded with his red and black aura. The debris began to lift around his body while the clouds above him got darker, "That form isn't going to save you from the bottled up fury I've held inside for so long!!!" Cumbers aura manifested massive claws, reaching out before shooting at Kohl.

The Super Saiyans shimmering eyes, glared at Cumber. He flew right passed the claws and punched at Cumber.

Cumber dodged the attack, grabbing Kohl's arm and punching him away. He shot after Kohl; forming multiple claws and launching them at his brother. Kohl shot them with blasts and continued after Cumber. Destroying the ground he flew over before locking his hands together; sending Cumber crashing down.
-
Tomiyasu placed Eon between the Kavera's, "He's unconscious but other than that. Nothing seems to be wrong with him. Not even a scratch on him."

"We'll bring him back, but you might want to go help Kohl again." The older Kavera nodded to the Saiyans.

"But I'm not allowed to interfere. Saiyan rules or whatever."