22. The Beginning of a Legend

Tomiyasu started running, picking up speed quickly and launching at Kohl.

The Saiyan flew at him, enforcing the barrier around his body.

As they were about to collide, the android shot a ki-blast at the ground, launching him higher up, allowing him to fly above Kohl and bring the back of his foot down on the barrier.

Instantly Kohl yelled out, expanding the barrier and clashing with the androids foot, catching him off guard. Kohl spun around, grabbing the android in the process and flinging him upwards.

Tomiyasu almost reached the clouds above, looking up and witnessing the lightening which nearly struck him, almost like it was keeping him from getting closer.

He then gave his attention back to the Saiyan, watching as Kohl's fist was already at his face.

Tomiyasu acted quickly, snapping his head back and letting Kohl pass him into the storm above.

The android began to fall, keeping an eye on the clouds. As he descended, a glow seeped through the clouds. Something powerful building above the lightening.

"Prepare yourself!" Eon yelled out.

Suddenly the clouds began spreading apart, as if they were making room for something, or someone.

Kohl screamed out as he held his hands above his head, and in the palm of his hands was a massive ball of energy, spiraling around and growing in size.

"What!" Tomiyasu headed for the blast as Kohl threw it down at him. Before he could collide with the sphere, his hands began to glow, firing off a massive blast of energy.

Both his blast and the energy ball met head on, sending out a massive shock wave. Allowing the stars to be seen through the clouds.

Eon smacked his tail against the floor, anxious as he watched his friend, and this Saiyan give this planets its first tremors.

The energy coming from the both of them was astonishing. No prisoner, no mortal had cause this android to push himself this far. Even the android knew he had to take this Saiyan more seriously.

As the ball got closer to Tomiyasu, he felt a sudden push.

On the other side, Kohl was forcing the ball down onto him, consuming the blast and getting closer to the android.

Tomiyasu clenched his teeth, angry that he was being pushed to this extent. No Saiyan in the world could have become this powerful through normal training. Then again, this Saiyan had tapped into a transformation he had never seen before.

Kohl yelled out, stopping where he was and beginning to fire a blast into the ball, causing it to expand.

Tomiyasu let out a battle cry, "That's enough!" His blast dissipated, allowing the ball to hit his hands. Suddenly the android grasped at the ball, beginning to pull in the energy.

The small spaces between the plates on his body began to glow with the same color as the energy ball. His palms pulled in all the energy.

Kohl stopped firing the blast, seeing the android pulling the energy back into his body. Little sips of that energy were seeping out in the form of small static shocks.

The android had his eyes closed, feeling the power heating his very core.

Even enraged, Kohl noted what had just happened. But that wasn't stopping him; flying toward the android. He screamed while he built up a barrier, instantly body slamming the android.

Tomiyasu kicked Kohl off of him, flipping upside down and watching as the Saiyan flew back.

The android bent his arms, lowering himself before he extended out, kicking Kohl in the face and jumping off of him, landing before the Saiyan and punching him back.