17. Two Sides of the Same Coin

Later on that same day.

Kohl returned to the Saiyan village, "Cumber!"

Saiyans walked passed him, going about there day, some completely ignored him, other Saiyan women kept an eye on him as them passed, a few even smiling in his direction.

Kohl waved, getting a woman's attention, "Can you tell me where Cumber is?"

She blushed, "Uhhh, he's in the mead hall." She pointed to a large building. Probably the biggest structure in the village.

Kohl nodded at her, heading to the mead hall.

Inside, Kohl was hit with a whiff of something delicious, something spicy and recently made. A Saiyan walked passed him, leaving with a plate, covered in bones. He walked in further, passing a few tables as he saw Cumber sitting with a large mug in front of him. Looking a little ticked.

Kohl sat across from him.

Cumber looked at him for a second before resting his eyes on the mug, "What do you want?"

Kohl rubbed his head, "I uh.... I'm sorry for what I said earlier."

"Heh, no apologies." He chugged his drink, banging the mug on the table next to the breather, "I'm just mad Kora is no more. As much as I hate your planet of Saiyans, I wish this planet had a little more class. Killing one of my only friends." Cumber looked around, "Hey! Bring me another drink!"

A young Saiyan about to walk out held his hand out, "Yo."

Cumber threw the mug at him, "Bring back more than a couple!"

Kohl shook his hands, "Wait, none for me."

Cumber rammed his hand on the table, "Shut up! You are drinking!" He yelled out at the Saiyan before he was about to leave, "Bring some food too!"

The Saiyan sighed, "You got it."

"How did you know I was hun-" Kohl's stomach rumbled loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I don't care how anyone sees me, I've studied the Saiyan body. I've seen how far we can go in this form, and how much a power grows in our Great Ape form." The large Saiyan beat his chest once, "We Saiyans are born warriors. We are fighters, we can grow exponentially powerful if we truly pushed ourselves every single day."

"So how did you know I was hungry?" Kohl asked.

"The amount of power you let out yesterday, which is also why I'm not mad with you. You can help me grow stronger. Yesterday, I had to go into my great ape form, and even then you over powered me and Blizzard."

"Are you serious?"

"I don't think you realize how powerful you actually are. Of course, even when we were younger, we had to keep an eye on you."

Kohl gave him his full attention, "Have I always had this problem?"

"What problem?"

"Being unable to control my Ikari form? I've asked Kora but I don't think I've ever got a single real answer from her."

Cumber leaned back, "The only thing I can really tell you is that Kora made her father go retrieve you from our original planet, Plant Sadala."

"On planet Sadala?! Seriously?!"

"From what I remember, Kora said you were on one of the last ships to leave the planet. She said she saw you fall from the ship you were on. Of course I never believed that crap. I think someone threw you out like trash."

"Why do you say that?"

Cumber rammed his fist on the table again, "Because I don't think for one second that you accidentally fell off that ship. Your parents, or whoever watched over you, most likely thought it was a good idea and the right time to get rid of you."