31. Aftermath

Tomiyasu fell through the portal, landing a few feet away from Blizzard. The Frost Demon seemed to be twitching, his eyes struggling to remain closed.

Tomiyasu got to his feet, looking passed Blizzard at the guards repairing the doors.

He almost ran to the entrance but wanted to return to his ship. As he turned to the tear in space, it vanished from sight.

The android was now stuck on the Prison Planet, leaving Eon, and Kavera alone with a deranged Kohl.

He stood there looking at nothing. Going over the fact he had just lost three of his friends.

Minutes passed before he came to terms with this predicament, turning back to Blizzard, about to shatter his forcefield with a blunt kick.

As his foot nearly made contact, Blizzard spoke, "I wouldn't do that..."

"Get out of there now! You could have helped us," the android demanded.

Blizzard remained quiet.

Tomiyasu couldn't hold it in anymore, he held up a finger, shooting a blast through the barrier, right passed Blizzards' head, "Get out here or I'll put one through your head!"

Tomiyasu stood an inch away from Blizzard's forcefield, about to shatter it with a backhand. Now seeing Blizzard's eyes were open.

Tomiyasu couldn't understand what he was looking at.

Blizzard's left eye was normal, sporting a red pupil with a white sclera, while his right pupil was surrounded in a pitch-black fog.

The android fell backward, "Blizzard...? Wait, Nuke?!"

Blizzard shut his eyes, "Both of us are here." He said calmly.

Tomiyasu shot to his feet, aiming his middle finger between the Frost Demons eyes, "An entire planet was destroyed trying to kill that bastard! My friends are more than likely dead because of Nuke, and yet he's right here! I can't let him continue living!" His finger began to glow red.

Blizzard spoke, only, it wasn't him, "Wait! I don't mean you any harm!"

Tomiyasu almost fired the laser from his fingers, "What? How are you doing that?"

"I'm Nuke, the real Nuke."

"That's not helping your case! Why shouldn't I end you here and now?!"

"I'm the last human from Earth. I don't have any plans to kill anyone. I'm only apart of Blizzard cause I tried to escape all the voices who constantly screamed to act out of anger."

Blizzard's voice overshadowed Nuke's, "I'm keeping us in this barrier to keep others out and keep us in here... I can't say I don't trust this Nuke, but I can feel him staying out of my head. He's kept himself at bay."

Tomiyasu rubbed his face, still considering the possibility of killing Blizzard and Nuke. His hands closed to fists, shaking with anger. He couldn't even think straight anymore, wanting to let out some rage. "When did this happen?!"

"When we arrived on Planet Grain. The city I had to visit, was falling apart due to a quake that toppled a few buildings. The inhabits asked if I could help them. Nuke wanted to help and asked that I lowered the barrier I constantly kept on him. As soon as he was let free, his body split into six. Five of them ran rampant, consuming an entire city in minutes. The sixth was this Nuke, who tried to hide me away. He wanted to use my body to escape to anywhere else. So far he's showed me what he's been through. I can hear his thoughts and I'm still determining if I should terminate myself to cease any further destruction. He's even contemplating it himself."