19. The Big Gete Starship

The Big Gete Starship

The two Saiyans smacked against a metal wall, falling down into the middle of a huge hallway.

"You came?" Kohl said as he rubbed his head, surprised to see his friend.

"I don't want you telling anyone I was scared if I didn't come here with you. Let's just get the orbs and get out of here." Cumber exclaimed.

Both Saiyans looked down the hallway, it seemed to curve the further it went on, making them unable to see how far the hallway went.

"Well let's do as Kavera said and we'll be good, right?" Kohl said as he began walking down the hall.

Cumber looked both ways, "She could have given us a map."

"Be quiet." Kohl said as he so nonchalantly wondered down the hall, examining the black metal halls. He looked down at his feet, realizing there wasn't a single sound when he took a step.

Cumber walked up to Kohl.

The Saiyan in red and gold seemed to be lost in thought already.

Cumber hated it, seeing Kohl so calm while he himself was trying to at least look calm.

Coming up on there right seemed to be a large glass door. As they passed it, they saw a huge orange alien, sitting against the back corner of his cell, sleeping away as the Saiyans passed the glass.

"So want to tell me about this prison planet?" Kohl asked.

Cumber sneered at Kohl, "No!"

"You must have done something pretty bad to end up on a planet full of prisoners."

"Are you trying to piss me off?" Cumber said as he tried to resist the urge to punch him.

"See it from my point of view. Your eyes are red, your aura is red and black. You live on a planet of Saiyans who kill and murder for the things they want. My wife; your friend, was stabbed on your home planet. How come you didn't risk your life going in after her?"

"What are you implying?!" Cumber shouted, "Are you accusing me of killing Kora?! Just like Blizzard!"

"Tell me something, what was the name of the Saiyan who killed Kora?" Kohl asked as stopped, starring back at the other Saiyan.

Cumber was shaking with the utmost restraint, his hands clenched so hard he was about to explode.

"Do you know?" Kohl felt it, Cumber's urge to strike him.

"His name was Turles." Cumber walked passed Kohl, punching him in the face, knocking Kohl to the wall, "I'd wish everyone would stop accusing me of killing Kora! She was my friend too. I cared about her as much as I cared about you. All anyone sees is a beast who loves to fight." Cumber looked back at Kohl, "But I care too goddamnit! I care!"

Kohl rubbed his cheek, "Then how come you didn't want to come? If you cared, what was so frightening about coming here? Who is the demon you mentioned?"

Cumber just glared at him, "It doesn't matter. If we follow Kavera's instructions, then we should be out of here pretty quick."

"Of course it doesn't matter, but we are going to be here for awhile, you could at least help pass the time."

Suddenly both Saiyans stopped instantly, watching as a small robot wondered out of a cell.

It was small, having the hind legs of a dog, it's head was a sphere with two oval eyes glowing white. The robot looked over to the two Saiyans.

They just stared at the small thing.

It walked up to them, looking from Kohl to Cumber. It's eyes glowing yellow while proceeding to walk around Kohl, never taking its eyes off him before circling Cumber.