15. Ikari Vs Oozaru.

Cumber braced for impact, launching off the ground as Kohl came crashing down. Immediately letting out another yell as he attacked Cumber.

The big Saiyan deflected his attack, going the offensive as Kohl tried to hit him, "Kohl! Damnit, snap out of it!"

Kohl's fist was caught, and then his other, "Kohl, brother!"

Kohl growled as he pulled Cumber closer, ramming his head into the Saiyans face.

Cumber let out a battle roar, repeating Kohl's actions and rammed his face into Kohl even harder.

Kohl let him go, getting kicked in the face. Cumber kept going, powering up while he deflected Kohl's attacks, quickly evading Kohl's punches.

Cumber dodged as a punch flew passed his face, barely sliding against his cheek.

Kohl flipped around, spiking him downwards, letting off a large blast right at Cumber.

The Saiyan flipped upside down, firing off a blast of his own, causing a massive shockwave to erupt between them.

Tears went down Kohls cheeks as he pushed the blast, screaming as the energy blast began forcing Cumber onto one knee.

Cumber tried to hold off the blast, seeing their standstill was getting close and closer to himself, "Kohl, you bastard! You are going to destroy this planet!"

Cumber's aura got bigger as he held off the blast with one hand for a split second, throwing a blast that curved around and hitting Kohl's face.

Cumber felt his attack pushing towards Kohl, forcing the Saiyan into the sky. Cumber stopped firing his blast, letting Kohl's attack hit him, only for Cumber to hold it off.

His hands began to burn as he pushed Kohl's attack, forcing Kohl to increase his power.
-
From the forest, Blizzard ascended with Kora in his arms, holding Kohl's breather in his hand.

Kohl looked over to the Frost Demon, seeing his wife. The Saiyan nearly exploded, shooting Cumber down onto the planet as he launched himself at Blizzard.

The Frost Demon had never seen Kohl move so fast, "Kohl! Wait!"

Kohl delivered a shocking right hook to Blizzards face, sending him flying away with a single swing.

Kora drifted in the air for a second before Kohl caught her. His pupil-less eyes let out tears as he looked at his wife.

Cumber watched as Kohl's aura was growing bigger, seeing the Saiyan increase in power, "Dammit Kohl!" Cumber sat upwards, feeling his arms burning from holding off the blast, "I guess this is an emergency." He then saw Blizzard flying over to him, "We are going to have to take him down together."

They both watched as Kohl flew away.

Cumber laughed, "You couldn't even handle him before. You can't take him on now." He saw Blizzard holding something in his hand, "What is that?"

"It's Kohl's breather. It looks like it partially broke."

Cumber thought about it for a second, "Give it here. I have an idea." Blizzard tossed him the breather, Cumber slid it on. "Follow my lead."

Cumber then flew after Kohl, followed by Blizzard as they went after the massive aura that was changing the weather, getting windier and forming heavy clouds, blocking out the sun.

"Was that really Kora he was holding?" Cumber asked.

"Yes. From the looks of the dagger in her stomach, I'd say she bled out and died."

Cumber's aura returned, shooting outwards, "Fuck!"

"You wouldn't happen to be the one to impale her, would you?"