46. Still Unknown

Kavera closed off the portal, leaving the two Saiyans alone on their planet. "Did Kohl really leave a bunch of strangers on his home planet?" Tomiyasu asked.

"Do you not consider yourself a friend to Kohl?" Eon rubbed his neck, "I'm pretty sure he sees this planet is in safe hands. With you, me, and Tundra, what better security could he ask for?"

"Couldn't have said it any better." Tundra added, "I doubt we'll be dealing with any major issues for the moment, now that I'm awake." The Saiyan's worked together to fix the damage done to their home and the planet, "I would say you all can rest easy. In a month I will return and we'll start training with Kohl again."

"It would seem he surpassed me." Tomiyasu stepped aside as Tundra left them behind. "That doesn't mean you are useless. From what I can tell, he still has a long way to go." Tundra looked amongst the group, ".... where is my son?"

The fighters looked around having not seen him since Shenron left.

"Do you think he went with his brother?" Eon asked.

"Who knows but if he causes any trouble, contact me. I'll be returning home for the time being. You should visit Kohl in a week. Inform him that we will begin his training." Tundra nodded to the group, "Now, I must leave. I need to ensure my world has been left untouched." Before anyone could say goodbye, Tundra shot off the planet, scaring the group with his speed as it caused a sonic boom.

"I will never get used to that." Tomiyasu said as Chimo approached him, "Hatchiyack and I would like to return home. I'm sure I'll be seen as a hero now that I've helped you guys and restored the core of my planet."

Eon nudged the android, "Who is this?"

Tomiyasu pointed to Kavera, "Ask her to open a portal to your planet." As she left, Tomiyasu informed his friend of the Tuffle, "Huh, she's pretty tall for a Tuffle. I remember those guys being pipsqueaks."

Tomiyasu elbowed Eons stomach, "They can't help being small."

Hatchiyack walked over to them, "Heh!" He held his fist out to Eon, "How's it going?! Haven't seen you in forever!" Eon punched his friend's fist, having Hatchiyack shake the pain away from his knuckles.

"Hatchiyack! Come on!" Chimo pointed to the portal, revealing their planet and its now blue skies. The red had vanished and even through the portal, they could feel the cool air blowing at them. Chimo couldn't help but smile, "Tomiyasu, you too. We had a deal! I help you guys! You put my parents in jail! Or at least, you are supposed to help me."

Tomiyasu sighed, "But I'm falling apart. I have to return home so my core can be fixed."

"But my home is right here. Just a few hours, come on!" Chimo ran over, pulling at his arm, "Let's go!" The android sarcastically held his hands out to Eon, "Save me."

He smirked as Chimo nearly yanked his arm out of its socket. "Alright alright, I'm going." The android acknowledged the demons as he left with Chimo.

Eon noticed everyone was leaving, and now it was just him and the demons and Blizzard? He recognized Kavera... even the smaller Kavera but not the other two. "Alright well, where are the rest of you going?" Eon walked over to Kavera, "Because I know who you are, but why is the second you, a child?"

"Hehe, you don't know me yet." Kavera giggled, "She's the future Kavera. I'm the one from this timeline." The small Kavera waved to Eon, "You kept me alive."

"I did?"

"You don't remember?"

"I just remember an extremely long dream of being chased by... bats? Birds? I don't know." Eon rubbed his head, "I can't remember much. From what I've heard and seen, most of Nuke was defeated, Kohl killed Cumber, and now Tundra is awake. Everything else is a blur."