18. The Blue Demon.

Kohl and Cumber traveled for a few weeks, stopping by nearby planets for food every few days but arrived at there destination within a month and a half.

Their destination being a small, almost moon sized planet.

As their ship arrived, both Saiyans were in awe of the paradise they were seeing.

The entire sight in view was bright with life. No matter how far they looked, even to the horizon there was green, and trees the size of buildings. It almost seemed unreal.

Cumber kept flying overhead, "Did your informant tell you what we are looking for?"

Kohl opened the side door, looking around for some sort of civilization, any kind of non wildlife.

"See anything?" Cumber asked.

"No, not yet." Kohl held onto the side of the ship as he swung out, letting his leg dangle, taking in the fresh air and the warm breeze.

Suddenly the ship began to descend, "We should fly, it'd be much faster."

Kohl let go of the ship, falling to the ground and doing a backflip before landing on his feet. The ship began landing behind him.

"Is this place real?" Kohl asked.

Cumber stepped off the ship, "I was about to ask you that." Cumber stretched as he started to float, "Damn, I'm going to bring the Saiyans here."

Kohl shook his head, "You are disappointing."

"Shut it! Don't talk as if your Saiyans haven't taken a planet another race inhabited."

"Yea, that's true, but the planet we did take, had been abandoned. It was also Blizzards planet, or his brothers... I can't remember whose planet it was but everyone that was there had just left. I'm sure the planet you all took is now covered in burial sites."

Cumber didn't say anything, flying away to avoid the conversation.

Kohl smirked, "I guess you see my point." He said as he flew along side the other Saiyan.

"Quiet." Cumber spat out, crossing his arms as he tried to focus on the task at hand.

Kohl flew about a mile away, keeping Cumber in sight but continuing to look for Kavera. The more they searched, the more they wondered how such a beautiful, peaceful place could have gone untouched.

As Kohl searched, he noticed a shadow was following behind him.

He spun around, finding no one, he looked back at the ground, but the shadow was gone.

"Cumber!"

His friend flew over to him, "What?"

"We are being followed." Kohl said as he looked around frantically.

"Of course we are. I've been feeling eyes on me since I left the ship." Cumber wrapped his tail around his waist, "What was the woman's name again?"

"Kavera." Kohl landed on the ground, "Kavera!"

Cumber landed next to him, "Were you told what she looks like?"

"No, I was given a name and a destination." Suddenly Kohl stopped moving, seeing that a third shadow was behind both him and Cumber. He placed a hand on Cumbers shoulder keeping him from overreacting, "Kavera, is that you behind us?"

Cumber followed Kohl's eyes, seeing the shadow between the both of them.

Kohl slowly turned around, but the person was gone.

Cumber looked back, seeing no one, "Shes just messing with us."

Kohl agreed, "Kavera, do you know who Chardona is?"