23. Just a Stroll

The next day all four fighters were walking around the prison planet.

Cumber was trying to be discreet, pushing as hard as he could to tear out of his restraints. Tomiyasu just watched the Saiyan try and break free in secret, amused by Cumbers cluelessness.

Walking ahead of them was Kohl and Eon. "So how did you and Tomiyasu end up here?" Kohl asked.

"Chardona, I decided to leave my planet, and Tomiyasu wanted to restart."

"Why?"

"He hasn't told me much, but apparently he was created to end a war on his home world." Eon looked back to his friend and the restraint Saiyan.

"No, I mean why did you leave your planet?"

"It's a long story."

"Well we are going to be walking for awhile, seeing how you two can't fly."

"Hey, Tomiyasu doesn't like it and I can't fly." Eon stated.

"Well then why did you leave?"

"I caused too much damage."

"What do you mean?"

"Well just like you, I'm a bit of an outsider. I don't know where I come from, or at least, I don't know the full story of who I am." Eon spun the necklace once.

"Well what do you know?"

"I know that for thousands of years, I always assumed I was the epitome of power. The ultimate source of strength."

"And then you find out that you weren't even close to being the strongest?"

Eon nodded, "Pretty much. For thousands of years I protected my home planet with the sole purpose of seeing everyone else live out their lives in peace because I, myself, didn't know how to live. So that's all I did, fight over and over again. Keeping my planet safe from destructive forces that invaded, and especially those who originated on my planet."

"What kind of race were your people?"

"In my eyes, they were gods. While all I could do was use my fists to fight, everyone else around me had a part to play, or went out of their way to help other civilizations. My people were calm, and out of sight, they just wanted to go about their day. But of course, we couldn't live such peaceful lives. I had to face opponents that wanted our planet in flames, or our people in chains. I even fought individuals who used my face to break the moon in half."

"Are you serious? Who were these people?"

"Well there was Roman, he was just a punk with two curve bladed swords. He wore these red glasses that he made to shoot these red beams at me. After about two or three fights, he realized I wouldn't stay down, so he was sent here." He let out a burp, "One of the most vicious monsters I ever faced were these triplets. They never spoke a single word, all they did was laugh and destroy."

"You don't know where they came from?"

"A rumor I had heard was, they were my opposite. While I fight to protect, they fought to destroy. They only existed to test my power, and test it they did."

"Did you kill them?"

"Yes, but it wasn't easy. When our fight had finally concluded, we had obliterated three cities and wiped out entire mountain terrains. I'm skipping a lot of details, but when I had started fighting, I was brutal. Everyone avoided me, but the more I fought, the more I tried to give my enemies a second chance. Some fled, some accepted my offer and decided to help me defend my home, and the others... well those who refused to leave or help, I had to kill."