50. Secrets

Kavera continued, sparking the logs into flames. "He killed Blizzard, but we all gathered and killed him after that... at least we thought we did. A part of Nuke survived... and he killed Cumber..."

The first thing everyone saw was Cumber. The Saiyan was sleeping with Zina and Yamoshi on his chest. Calera was sleeping beside the Saiyan, snoring away, the triplets were all clearly only a few months old.

The next image was that of the sky, blacking out with something that had no form, covering the planet.

The group became uncomfortable, looking to Nuke as he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

The planet was shrouded in darkness, showing Kohl and Cumber arguing, and then Cumber giving Kohl and Kora their children.

Another image flared up, showing Kavera's hand in view, ensuring the group that this was all from the demons' perspective.

Kavera cried out to Cumber as he held off countless black figures with red eyes, tackling the Saiyan, stabbing him to the ground before Kavera was pulled to another planet.

Kohl covered his mouth, sighing as he realized what his brother would have done for them; shaking as Kora rubbed his back. "He saved us..." Kohl murmured to himself.

Kora's grip on Kohl only tightened after seeing herself in this future holding her children, "Cumber..."

"That's what my future self was trying to tell you... he saved all of us that day." Kavera let her eyes fill with tears, "And it only got worse from there."

Tomiyasu was shown fighting off another horde of mindless creatures, all slow compared to him, but one eventually stabbed him, and that was it, taking over the android's body from within while the planet was consumed in a pitch-black shadow.

Eon appeared in the fire, pushing Kavera onto a ship, forcing them to flee as Eon yelled out, completely destroying the area as the ship took off.

Tomiyasu glanced to his friend, "You were going thermonuclear?"

"He did... but it wasn't enough..." Kavera closed her eyes as the next image flashed in the flames.

Before the survivors of this future, stood Eon, with something swirling around the inside of his eyes. He looked into Kavera's eyes before smirking, his body exploded; splattering the ground with blood and skin, shattering the body and snatching up Kora... and the triplets.

Kora let out a horrified gasp, unable to take her eyes off Nuke who tore their bodies apart, absorbing them.

Kohl shot to his feet, transforming with his hair going baby blue, he cried out, firing off a blast at the fire.

Everyone took cover as the campfire was destroyed, "No! That didn't happen!" Kohl looked to Nuke, "How could you do that?!" He grabbed the Frost Demon, holding him off the ground, "What did you want that you had to kill my family?! Was it worth it?!" He quickly rammed Nuke into the dirt before anyone could stop him.

Nuke gasped for air, seeing Kohls' eyes going blank as he gritted his teeth, "I.... don't know.... that's not me..." Nuke felt the Saiyans grip nearly squeeze his throat closed, taking his head off.

Eon and Wasabi grabbed Kohl, pulling him back, "Kohl! Stop it! Those events took place two years ago in another timeline!"

Kohl elbowed Wasabi in the gut, sending the demon to fall over. He turned to Eon, throwing a punch at his friend's face.

Eon rammed his head forward, colliding with the Saiyans fist, sending out a shockwave that caused Kohl to fall back into his base form.

"Don't you think it hurts everyone else, seeing themselves die like that?!" Eon yelled, standing over the Saiyan, "I just watched myself explode! Don't you think that's not going to be on my mind now?!"