♡ chapter 1 ♡

"P-please tell me it's a joke Jin hyung ah"
Jimin stuttered in shock after hearing the news about his health from the doctor.

"Jiminie, I'm telling you the truth. You're a later bloomer and your body had adjusted to become an omega slowly"
The doctor said as he explained a bit more by referring to the data on his iPad.

"See, a week ago you had experienced the something thing which is you feel the sudden heat all over your body and your lower body feel tickling and hurt, from the result from last week, we had discovered the result that saying you are turning into an omega. You feel the same thing yesterday again right?"
Jimin nods at the question for him.

"That's your preheat"

The thing his doctor had explained to him was making Jimin wondering a lot during the ride home. He had sighed for the tenth time for today as he makes himself comfortable on his seat. Jimin scrunched up his nose his distress until he heard his phone ringing showing his brother's name on his phone screen.

"Jiminie, how was your checkup?"
His brother asked from the other side followed by the sound of the papers flipping through each page can be heard clearly.

"Yeah, it's good since I will not die yet"
Jimin said pouting and his brother chuckled at his behavior.

"Come on, tell me what happened since your health is my responsibility and you're the sibling that I love the most"
Jimin scoffed at his cheesy brother.

"Namjoon hyung ah, for your information our mom gave birth to two pups only! We have no more siblings!"
The older laughed at the other side of the phone making Jimin pouts longer.

Namjoon noticed that his baby brother is not in the mood anymore but he knows very well to cheer him up. He told Jimin that to return home quickly and check into his bedroom as he told the younger that a surprise is waiting for him making Jimin grew excited by each second. However, when Jimin was about to ask his brother about the surprise, the older makes an excuse saying that he has a meeting to attend, and ends the call.

After a few eternities, Park mansion finally can be seen standing proud behind the big silver gate with some guards standing at the front with their weapons for patrolling. The entrance automatically opens when the black SUV his driver is driving approaches the gate and went straight to the front of the Park mansion door.

"Young Master, your brother had informed me to take you somewhere after you got to change so I will wait here until you finish changing"
The driver said in a polite manner.

Jimin only tilted his head to the side curiously, not knowing what his brother had planned for him but he is not complaining over anything and just nodding his head. The shorter makes himself upstairs to his bedroom and found a blue black colored card on a table of his study table.

"Delight bar?"
Jimin read the words written in gold color on the card that was enough to give him some VVIP vibes.

It took a while until Jimin finally had solved the puzzles together and he gasped so loud. He was shock and happy at the same time as he creates a mental note to thank his brother later when he returned home.

He wasted no time running to his huge closet and looking for a suitable outfit to wear until his eyes caught the navy blue silk dress shirt he bought last week when he was hanging out with his best friend who was desperate to buy the new edition of Gucci clothing at the same store.

Jimin matched the silk shirt with a pair of white tight jeans and immediately put them on. He then styled his blonde hair and some light make up before he grabbed his Gucci punch bag to put his phone and wallet inside, not to forget to bring the card he received from his brother along or else he will not make it inside the bar.

Jimin walked downstairs and stopped in front of the body mirror to check himself from head to toe and smile in satisfaction with his gorgeous look.

"Namjoon hyung ah, you are the best"
He whispered excitedly before he gets inside the car with his driver already waiting for him behind the wheel.

"Should we go now, young master?"
The male beta in his late forty asked Jimin who quickly replied to him with eager nods.

The ride was not taking an hour to reach the Delight bar and Jimin get off the car after his driver parked the car at the parking lot provided there. The blonde haired male excitedly walked towards the entrance after he told the driver to return home since he will give him a call when he wants to leave.

Jimin showed his card to the guard who refusing to let him in at first because by judging from his height and figure, the guard thought he is underage. The shorter huffed in annoyance when they apologized to him and call a waiter to lead him upstairs where's the VVIP section located.

"what would you like dear?"
The female omega asked him after Jimin spend his time staring at the menu board while pouting, have no idea what to order.

"i don't want to get drunk, can you serve me a virgin cocktail?"
The blonde male mumbled the first part.

"sure!"
The lady said before she turned to grab a glass and began to prepare his order.

Jimin decided to take a look around the bar until his eyes landed on a table where's a group of friends were hanging out together but the problem here is they are looking at him with unreadable expression on their faces. It's going to be a lie if Jimin said he was not comfortable with their gaze as if they were undressing him with their eyes.

_***_

another new book!

please leave your comments below!

share me your thoughts too!

thank you!