Love Of A Mother | Pt.2

Y/n sat out by a small waterhole not that far from Priderock. She was scribbling down something in a small notebook that she had in her hand. Behind her a young adult Kovu crouched and growled softly.

 Behind her a young adult Kovu crouched and growled softly

Kovu was planning on scaring her. He ran up behind her and was going to roar but y/n smirked and said. "Don't even think about." Kovu sighed smiling slightly. "How did you know it was me?" Kovu asked her as she got up from her spot. "I guess a mother has her ways." Y/n said. "Pfft, yeah right." Kovu said. That's when Kiara popped out of nowhere. "Good morning!" She greeted.

"Good morning to you too, princess." Y/n said bowing her head. "Hello, Kovu." Kiara said to him smiling shyly. "Hi, Kiara." Kovu mumbled back. "You two, go and have fun. I'll see you later, Kovu." Y/n said ruffling his mane. "Mom, stop that. I'm not a cub anymore." He whined. Kiara chuckled at this.

"I know, but you still my son, Kovu." Y/n said rubbing his cheek. Kovu purred, smiling leaning into her touch. "Bye, now." She said leaving to two young lions. Y/n made her way back to Priderock and was greeted by Zazu. "Good morning, Y/n." He said. "Good morning, Zazu." She said back smiling at the bird. "Kovu has grown up quite fast hasn't he?" Zazu asked her.

"Yes, yes he did..." Y/n smiled. "Do you think the king will take him as an heir?" Zazu asked. "He has to, Zazu. He's train up him not just by me." Y/n said. "Good morning to the both of you." The king said. "Good morning, Simba." Y/n greeted him. "About Kovu and Kiara...Kiara has her first hunt soon. And also...soon Kiara and Kovu will be King and Queen of the Pridelands.

This made Y/n's eyes widened. "Really?! You've considered it?" She asked. Simba chuckled. "I didn't consider it, I made the decision." Simba said. "This is why you should never doubt me, sire." Y/n smirked. "Heh, of course." Simba said.

*time skip*

Kiara's hunt that afternoon was successful and that night Kovu was with y/n as she told him some good news. "Mother, you wanted to tell me something?" He asked. "Well, Simba has told me that you and Kiara will marry." She said. Kovu's eyes shimmered. "Really, I get to be king! With Kiara by my side. This is the best news ever!" He exclaimed with a smiling on his face.

Y/n chuckled as Kovu tackled her into a hug. "I love you, no matter what other say. You are my mother, and you will always be that to me." He said. Y/n smiled a tear rolled down her cheek. "I love you too, my son."

A/n: Hey thanks for 100k reads this book btw! Lol luv y'all!