I'm Not Your Daughter | Zira & Human!Daughter!OC

Requested by Greedlerbot19
Hope you like it!!
==•===•==•===•===•===
The Outlands grew dark as Kim waited for her mother, Zira to come back. She has been with Zira's pride for as long as she could remember. Nuka sat by her side as Kovu and Vitani laid in her lap asleep. Nuka sat up nudging Kim slightly. "Hey, maybe mother last check of time." Nuka said. "Sure." Kim said, sighing softly.

She always doubted the thought of herself being the daughter of Zira. Well, for starters she was human. She knew that, but at a young age she thought she was a lion when Kovu, her little brother was born. "You're doing it again." Nuka said. "Doing what, Nuka?" Kim asked. Nuka sighed in annoyance as he said. "You're doubting yourself at being family to us." Nuka said.

Kim rolled her eyes. "Whatever." She muttered. She moved her legs as the both Vitani and Kovu slowly opened their eyes. "Is mother her yet, Kim?" Kovu asked as Vitani stretched out her legs. "No, but it's time for bed anyway. Mother must have had something come up." Kim said. "Oh. Okay." Kovu said. Pawsteps echoed through the Outlands as Zira came into view. Kim huffed, picking up Kovu into her arms before fell over from sleepy ness.

"Oh, hi mother," Nuka said. "Me and Kim were looking after Kovu and Vitani like you said." Zira looked Nuka then back Kim who looked away from her. "Why thank you." She said. "I putting them to bed. Come on, Vitani." Kim said walking to the cave with Kovu in her arms and Vitani walking behind her.

"Mother, Kim is doubt us as her family again. What should we do about it?" Nuka asked Zira. "Don't worry about it Nuka. I'll take care of it." Zira said following after Kim and her cubs. Kim watched as Vitani and Kovu fell back asleep. "Kim dear?" Zira called to her. Kim cringed. "Yes, mother?" She answered. "I heard that you were doubting yourself again." Zira said. "You heard that from Nuka. I'm not stupid." Kim said.

Zira frowned. "You might be the same species as us but you still family in my eyes. Because Scar took you in like Kovu and treat you like his own as I'm doing right now." Zira said. "You're not mother. And that sure as hell doesn't make me your daughter." Kim said storming off without another word to her so-called mother.