Family Issues | Scar & Cub!Daugter!Reader

Your name is (Y/N) and you're the daughter of Scar. Many problems have come with being his daughter. Your uncle, Mufasa hates you. He wants you dead. But your father, Scar. Protects you from his brother anyway he can without a fight break out between him and Mufasa. Simba, your cousin never seen a problem of you being around.

He actually likes you. His father forbid him from ever seeing you or Scar. Which got pretty lonely at times. The reason you're always with just your dad is because your mother was killed protecting you from Mufasa. You were by you mother when she died. You acted dead as Mufasa left. Scar found you a few hours later cover in blood and took you away from your dead mother.

Your mother was just a rogue that crossed paths with Scar.They form a love connection and had you. You sat in silence in a small den off from Priderock. Your father was off hunting for you. You were very impatient cub. And it was hard to stay put when you father was away.

You looked up as you saw a dark mane coming towards you. You smiled slightly as Scar got closer. "Any luck today, dad?" You asked. He smiled at softly as he drop and antelope leg on the ground in front of you. "Why yes I did, Flower. It's not much but-." You cut him off by saying. "It's alright, dad. I'm not complaining."

Scar walked over and laid down beside you as you ate. Sometimes you dad doesn't come back with anything but you always appreciate what he does for you. "(Y/N)?" You heard you name come from Scar's mouth as you look over at him. "Yeah?" You answered. "Do you think you would have a better life if it was just your mother?" He asked.

You didn't know how to answer that question; you sat in thought for a while. "I don't know. But if I had both of you my life would be a lot better but at least I have one of you." You say as you walked over to him and laid down in between his two front paws. "I love you, dad." You said, nuzzling up against his chest. "I love you too, Flower." He said with a slight smile.
••==••==•=••==••==••==••==••==••=•
Another one done. I'm actually surprised how fast I finished this one.

Next:Kopa X Lioness!Reader
Words:409