Sun Hot Love | Teen!Simba x Teen!Lioness!OC

The hot sun shined up high in the sky shining on the ground below making it dry. Vultures flew over head, circling a teenage lioness laying unconsciously on the hot ground. To the vultures she was dead but unknow to them she was well alive. That's when the sound of hooves cracked against the dry ground. A meerkat and a warthog chases to vultures from her body with a teenage lion come up behind him.

"Annnd stay out! Ya scavengers." The meerkat said. "Timon, look." The warthog said point one of his horns towards the young lioness. The teen lion moved from behind the warthog to get a look at the lioness. "It's a lioness." He said. "Great. Another lion. Like we need another one." Timon said. "Come on, Timon. We can't just leave her here." He said.

"I'd love to agree with ya, Simba but how do you know she's not dead?" Timon said. "We don't know unless we try." Simba said. "Right, Pumba?" Simba said his warthog friend. "Eh? I don't know, Simba." Pumba said. "Come on, guys. You saved me when I was like that. We have to save her." Simba said walking over to the lioness.

Simba leaned down his head towards her breath as her hot breath brushed against his cheek. "She's alive! Timon, Pumba, help me!" Simba shouted. Timon and Pumba looked at each other Timon said. "I think having two lions around won't be such a bad idea."

*Time Skip*
Simba, Timon and Pumba look the young lioness to a little waterhole. Timon splashed water onto the lioness as she flinched and started to move a little as her eyes slowly opened. "You okay, kid?" Timon said to her. "Uh yeah I think so." She said. "You nearly died!" Pumba said. "Well, I saved ya." Timon said.

Pumba snorted at the meerkat. "Well, Pumba helped...a little." Timon said. "Hey, I helped too, Timon." Simba said. "Thanks." She said. As she got up slowly, falling with a small thud back to the ground. "You should take to easy for a while." Simba said. "Yeah...." She trailed. "I'm Simba and these are my friends(Dads XD), Timon and Pumba." Simba said.

"Hi. It's nice to meet you all. I'm Laila."
She said with weak smile. "Nice to meet ya, Laila." Timon said. "So, how did you find yourself here?" Pumba asked. "I'm not really sure." Laila said as her ears flattened. "Oh, well...uh...you can stand with us, right guys?" Simba asked.

"Yeah, of course. Two lions is better than one." Timon said. "And we can teach the ways of hakuna matata." Timon said. "What?" Laila said tilting her head in confusion. "Hakuna matata, it means no worries." Pumba said. "Come on, Laila. I wanna show ya around." Simba said. Laila giggled little at Simba. "That would be lovely, Simba." She said. The two young lions walked towards the jungle with Timon and Pumba trailing behind them.

"You think they'll fall in love, Timon?" Pumba said his friends. "Time will tell, Pumba. Time will tell." Timon said.
•==•=•===•===•=•=•===•==•=•==
Sorry this took longer than I thought.
Thanks for the idea, @stefangodwow

Next:Vitani X Lioness!OC
Words:529