Be My Queen | Cub!Kopa x Fem!Cub!Reader

Kopa begged (Y/N) to go stargazing with him. She chuckled and rolled her eyes playfully at her best friend when he gave her some priceless puppy dog eyes. But, she said yes in the end. Of course Kopa was overjoyed by this and hopped around like a jackrabbit. (Y/N) has never been stargazing before, so when Kopa asking her to go with him, she was excited but she didn't show it.

Kopa told (Y/N) about all the nights that his father took him stargazing. He also talked about taking Kiara when she was old enough. Now, that she was think about it. (Y/N) realized that Kopa talks to much but, he's fun to listen. (Y/N) mostly listen to Kopa more than she talks to him. But, that doesn't bother her.

"(Y/N)! You ready?" Kopa asked yelling her name. (Y/N) chuckled walking up to him. "Yes, I'm ready." She said to him. Kopa's eyes shimmered like stars. "Great! Let's go, I know a great where we get an awesome view of the stars." Kopa said. "Alright, Let's go then." She said.

Kopa leaped out the cave of Priderock with (Y/N) behind him. As they got to the spot, Kopa laid down on his back as (Y/N) did the same laying next him. Her eyes widened see all the beautiful and bright stars. "Dad says that all the kings of the past are up there watching over us. My grandpa's up there." Kopa said pointing up at the stars in the sky.

"King Mufasa was your grandfather, yes?" (Y/N) asked. "Yep! He was the greatest king everyone has ever seen. At least that's what grandma tells me." Kopa said. The two sat in silence for a few slight seconds. "Hey, (Y/N)?" Kopa asked breaking their silence. "Yes, what is it?" She asked back. "Do you think I'll be a great king? He asked. (Y/N) was taken back by this. "Of course, Kopa. With the wisdom from your dad. You'll be a great king someday." She said. "That's good. Because I want you to be my queen, (Y/N)." Kopa said with a smile.

"You're queen? R-Really?!" She asked. "Yeah, we get to rule the Pridelands together because you're the only one that will listen to me talk for hours on end." Kopa chuckled. (Y/N) laughed. "I guess." She said. 'His queen, huh.'