No Problem, Kid | Timon & Male!Human!OC

Requested by Alpha_wolf_2004
Hope you like it!!
•==•==•==•===•==•==•==•==•==•==
Riding in his parents' jeep, Ash looked out in the savannah watching giraffes pick and eat leaves from trees and zebras racing past the jeep as a young cheetah chased them. "Isn't this place fascinating, Ash?" His mom asked him. Ash didn't answer her. "This part of Africa has never been charted before and we're the first people to explore that, isn't that exciting?" His dad asked. "Sure." Ash said flatly.

His parents looked at each other with concerned but they thought it was just him being a fifteen year old boy. They stopped the jeep as soon as they did Ash jumped out of the it. "I'm going to explore." He said to them. "Okay, just don't go to far now." His mother said. "Alright." Ash said as started to walk through the tall grass.

Ash walked through the grass as he looked over his surroundings as the animals watched him. He heard them whispering softly about him. Ash ducked his head slightly embarrassed as they talked out him. To Ash being able to understand animals is a blessing and a curse.

*Time Skip*
When Ash looked up and saw the sun setting. He looked around, not seeing his family's jeep anywhere. He's gone to far into the savannah. He stopped in his tracks as he walked back into the direction he came from, but it was getting darker and he couldn't see anything until his eyes adjust to the darkness of Africa.

Ash decided to stay in one place until morning, so he slumped down next to a tree, hugging his knees and hide his face in his arms, putting his head down on his knees. Ash felt a small nudge on his leg. He thought it was mosquito but he looked up. His eyes widened seeing a meerkat face to face. "Oh my god!" He yelled. "Sorry, kid. I didn't mean to scare ya. I thought you were dead." He said. "Well, I'm not not. I'm just lost. I wandered to far away from my family, but I think they've forgot about by now." Ash said.

"Oh. I doubt that, kid. I'll help find you family." Timon said. "Really, you would?" Ash asked him. "Of course, it would be one heck of an adventure." Timon said. "Thank you." Ash said with a small smile. "No problem, kid." Timon said. Timon hopped up on Ash's shoulder as he got up from where his sitting. "Hey, by the way, what's your name, kid?" Timon asked. "I'm Ash, I'm 15." Ash said. "Nice to meet ya, Ash. The name's Timon." Timon said. "Nice to meet you too, Timon."