Annoying | Cub!Vitani x Male!Cub!Reader

(Y/n) sat silently in Outlands, his mother lived in Zira's pride so did he. The other outlanders loved Zira's plan to take back the Pridelands for Scar, including (Y/n)'s mother. Unlike his fellow pride members, (Y/n) disliked the idea of taking back the Pridelands. He liked life the way it is.

He was the last born along with Kovu, who is the heir to the throne if Zira overthrew or kills Simba. (Y/n) says things like. "Ugh what a pain it is to take something that wasn't Scar's to begin with." And. "What's even the point?" When he says thing like that Vitani, his best friend and the daughter of Zira gets on his case.

"It's to honor the pride." She says. "Simba's not meant to be king." (Y/n) would always roll his eyes at her comment and reasons why it's a good thing to take back the Pridelands. (Y/n) huffed as tan colored paws stomped in front of him.

He sighed, closing his eyes. "What do you want, Vitani?" He grumbled. "Really? That's how you start a conversation?" She said. (Y/n) sighed and sat up and opened his eyes to look at her. "You walked over here to talk to me, but I'm pretty sure you want something." He said. Vitani looked at him with defended look on her face. "You want to fight!" She shouted as she growled, crouching to the ground a bit.

"No, I don't...I just..." (Y/n) stumbled over his words. He shook his head. "If you not here to talk or anything then just leave. You're starting to annoy me." (Y/n) said as he pushed past Vitani. He heard her growl as he hit the rocky ground. "So...fast." He said breathing heavy, he got the wind knocked out of him when Vitani tackled and pinned him to the ground. "I'm annoying, huh." She growled as (Y/n) chuckled nervously as he didn't want to be at the end of Vitani's rath