Life's Not Fair | Scar & Human!Reader Pt.2

*10 years later*
Scar was sitting alone in a cave not far from Priderock. But, he knew he wasn't when you jumped off n his back. "Hey, Dad! Guess what?" You asked him. He rolled his eyes at you saying. "I despise guessing games." You frowned. "Did you forget what day it is?" You asked him. "I forget about a lot of thing, (Y/N)." Scar said, sighing. "Oh, come on, dad. You are not that old, are you?" You chuckled.

Scar chuckled softly. "So, what day is it, that I somehow forgot?" He asked you. "It's the day you found." You said. "I'm still surprised that you exactly remember that day." Scar said. You raised an eyebrow at him. "I mean, you told me when I turned three." You said. "Right, how old are you now?" He asked, changing the subject. "I'm 10, I've been 10 for like a week." You said. "Right." Scar said.

You rolled over from Scar's back and landed on your back next him. "Hey, do you know what happened to my real parents?" You asked Scar. Scar turned over his shoulder to look at you. "And why are you so guys about that?" He asked you. "I don't know. I'm just curious." You said rolling over to sit on you knees. "Well, don't be. Because I don't know." Scar said. "Oh..." You trailed off a little disappointed. "Don't be sad, little one." Scar said lifting your chin with his paw. "Okay." You said, smiling weakly at him.

"But, you said they just left me all alone in the Pridelands." You said moving away from Scar and walking to entrance of the cave. "And that's not a lie, (Y/N)." Scar said. You turned smiling at the lion that took care of you for many years. "I know," You said, hugging him. "I know you would never lie to me. I love you." Scar smiled. "The feeling is mutual, (Y/N)."