Gone Fishing | Kovu x Lioness!Reader

"Kovu? Are you sure about this." (Y/n) asked. She and her best friend, Kovu decided to try out fishing. Kovu, having a crush on our dearest (Y/n) is trying to impress her by catching a fish for her. "Relax, (Y/n/n). I'm what I call a pro." Kovu said. (Y/n) rolled her eyes at the male as he jumped onto rocks that sat in the water before them.

(Y/n) watched him in curiosity as Kovu crouched on a rock in the middle of a waterhole. "Are you sure it's deep enough for fish, Kovu?" She asked him. "Will ya quit worrying. There's definitely fish in here." Kovu said. "Okay, if you say so." (Y/n) said. Kovu's eyes widened slightly seeing fish swimming pass him. He shot his paw into the water, scooping the fish out the water.

Kovu had trouble getting a grip on the fish as he tried to grab it. He juggled the fish as it flopped and flipped in the air. (Y/n) was laughing uncontrollably then Kovu splashed into the water with the fish following him. (Y/n) chuckled as he came back up. "I'm looking at a pro, huh?" She teased him. "Whatever. Let me try again. You won't regret it." Kovu said swimming towards her.

"Fine, you're lucky I like you." (Y/n) said. Kovu smiled as swam back out. He took a deep breath and went underwater. "That's a new strategy? Will it work?" (Y/n) asked herself shocked. A few seconds later Kovu came back up from underwater with a fish tight in his jaws. (Y/n) gasped at her friend's successful catch. "Kovu! Way to go!" She exclaimed.

Kovu swam over to her, he placed the fish next to as he got out of the water. "I told you, you were looking at a pro." Kovu said. (Y/n) rolled her, pushing the wet male back into the water. "Yeah, sure, a pro." She smirked.

Lion King Oneshots ~> x Reader ~> Book OneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara