Rain Fall | Vitani x Kiara's Sister!Reader

A storm rolled over the Pridelands as the Outlanders and Pridelanders were at war. (Y/n) was hoping her sister, Kiara would come back. She kept Kiara's secret of her going to find Kovu. 'Hurry up, sister. We're ruining out of time.' She thought as she ran for a rock.

Vitani jumped up on top of it. "Good to see you again, (Y/n)." She said. "Vitani!" She growled. Vitani growled at her then attacked her. Vitani didn't want to she always had a crush (Y/n) after they met as cubs. So, Vitani tried not to hurt her. She refused to claw her and bite her.

(Y/n) never knew about Vitani's feelings for her. But, she did consider her as friend though. But all the fight stopped when Kovu and Kiara jumped in front of Simba and Zira. "Kiara!" (Y/n) yelled happy to see her sister again. "Father, This has to stop." Kiara said.

Simba stuttered. "What, b-but them-." Kiara eyes softened at her father. "Them? Us. They are us. Look at them, what difference do you see?" (Y/n) said backing up her sister. Vitani eyes widened at her words. Zira growled as she commanded Vitani to attack them.

"No, Mother." She said looked from Zira to (Y/n). Vitani and (Y/n) exchanged smiles with each other. "(Y/n) is right." Vitani walked over to that other side of the battle field to stand next to (Y/n). "Enough." She said. The other lions of Zira's Pride walked over to the other side to join the Pridelands.

*Time Skip*
Another rainy day in the Pridelands after her sister was crown queen alongside Kovu. (Y/n) closed her eyes as she let the rain his her face. "Hey, (Y/n/n)." (Y/n) opened her eyes as she turned her head over her shoulder. "Hi, Vitani." She said. "You sure like the rain." Vitani said sitting next to her. "Yeah, it's nice. Don't you think?" (Y/n) asked. "Sure, whatever you say." Vitani said.

"I guess rainy days remind me of when I fell in love with you." Vitani said. (Y/n) looked at her and smiled. "I love you too, V." She said leaning her head on Vitani's shoulder.