One Of Us | Mufasa & Adpotive!Daughter!Human!Reader

It was the day after King Mufasa's son, Simba's presentation to the kingdom, he will rule one day. Sarabi was sitting on Priderock with Simba sleeping peacefully in between her paws as Sarabi watching, happy about her newborn son. But, she always felt someone watching her. Sarabi smiles to herself as she closed her eyes while saying. "(Y/N)? What are you doing, sweetie?" Sarabi asked. You slump her shoulders as she walked around Sarabi saying. "How did you know it was me?" You asked her.

Sarabi chuckled at her. "You are my daughter and your footsteps echoed in the cave." She said. "Aww, man! Mom, I can never get past you." You said sat down next to her. Sarabi licked you on your arm. "Mom~," You whined pushing away from Sarabi. "I can bath myself, you know." Sarabi cocked an eyebrow. "I know. But, don't you love baths from your mother?" She asked.

You rolled you eyes laying down on cold ground of Priderock, draping her legs over Sarabi's back. "No, not anymore," You said. "I'm not a lion like you." Yes, you did know you weren't a lion, you lost your family when you were five years old, it's been five years since then but you loved being with Sarabi and the other Pridelanders.

"But, you're still my daughter, not matter what species you are." Sarabi said with a smile. You smiled back as you looked to Simba. "How's Simba doing?" You asked. "He's doing alright." Sarabi said. "He will be future king." Mufasa came up rock like stairs. "Dad!" You said racing up to greet him.

"Hello, (Y/N)." He said as you hugged his mane. "If Simba's going to be king then what do I get to do?" You asked him. "Well, you'll guild him. You'll do that for your brother, won't you." Mufasa asked. "Yeah, of course I will. I'll guild him into becoming a great king, just like you." You said. Mufasa chuckled as he greeted Sarabi and sat next to her as you sat between Mufasa's paws. "I love you, dad. You're the best dad, a girl could ask for." You said to him. "I love you too, (Y/N)."