Not All Hyenas Are Alike | Simba x Hyena!Reader Pt.2

Simba and Nala made their way through the gloomy elephant graveyard. "This is it. We made it!" Simba said to Nala. "Woah!" Both cubs exclaimed looking out into the foggy waste land of the elephant graveyard. "It's really creepy." Nala said. "Yeah," Simba said back. "Isn't great?"

"We could get in big trouble." Nala said. "I know." Simba chuckled. As they moved to get look at the huge elephant skull that they stopped at. "I wonder if it's brains still in there?" Nala asked as her and Simba walked towards it. "There's only one way to know. Come on, let's go check out." Simba said prancing towards But Zazu stopped him. "The only checking out you will be doing is to check out of here." He said. "Aww, man." Simba whined. "We're way beyond the boundaries of the Pridelands." Zazu said. "Look banana beak is scared." Simba laughed. "That's mister banana beak to you, fuzzy and right now we're in grave really danger." Zazu said. "Danger, ha. I walk on the wild side. I laugh in the face of danger." Simba laughed. Until evil laughter came from the skull revealing three hyenas, Banzai, Shenzi and Ed.

~(Y/N)'s POV~
I walked through the elephant graveyard not that far away from the chase from the older hyenas. I saw them rush past me and a blur of familiar golden fur. "Simba?" I asked myself. I rushed the way they were heading but not before calling my clan. Well, after all this is my clan's territory.

Simba and another cub were cornered in a rib cage. "Hey, What are you three doing in my territory?" I asked the trio of hyenas. "Your territory, huh?" One hyenas laughed. "Yeah, if you don't leave, you'll have to answer to-." I was cut of by another saying. "Wait, wait let me guess. We have to answer to you." The hyenas laughed. "Nope, them." I said pointing up with my muzzle. "Oh..." One said as my clan stared down at them growling. "We were just going anyways." The hyenas ran as my clan chased them.

"Simba!" I said running up to him. "(Y-Y/N), how'd you-." He was cut off by and loud roar. I crouched to the ground scared for my life as large male lion marched in front of me. "Are you the one who saved my son?" He said. I looked up. "Yes, sir. But, I got help from my clan mostly." I said. "I see. Well, I'm sure we'll have to repay you." He said. "Um, King Mufasa, sir. I doubt there's anything you can give me. I mean I'm just a hyena." I said. "Nonsense. How would you like if you and you clan lived in the Pridelands with us." Mufasa said.

I sat there, stun. "We would love too, your majesty." It was my mother who spoke leader of my clan. "We would love to have you protecting the Pridelands when the king not around." A blue bird said. "Of course." My mother said.

*Time Skip*
"I never thought I'd get to live in the Pridelands, Simba. This is a dream come true." I said. "Yeah, I'm surprised my dad gave you and your clan a chance." Simba said. Simba and I were out by the waterhole together. "Maybe he saw that I saved you." I said. "Yeah, I guess." Simba said. "Now, that I'm a royal protector. I get see you become king." I said. Simba laughed. "Yeah, you do!" I sat up and said. "Come on, Future King. Time to take you back to Priderock." I teased. Simba chuckled. "Coming, royal protector."
•==•===•==•===•==•==•===•===•=•=
Next:Kovu X Hyena!Reader
Words:613