Your Protecter | Kiara & Human!Reader

You walked through the tall grass of the Pridelands as Princess Kiara walked a few paw steps in front of you. You were the human protecter of the princess appointed by King Simba after being saved by him when you were young. You first started out as Kiara's playmate but as the both of you guys got older, you became her protector.

Kiara climbed a tree, she sat on a lower branch as you approach the tree. "Princess, be careful up there! Don't go too high." You called up to her. Kiara huffed, flicking her tail in annoyance. "Geez, (Y/N)," Kiara huffed. "Can't you just be my friend and not my protector like my father wants you to be." She said. "I'm sorry, Princess." You said to her bowing your head with your eyes closed.

"You can call me Kiara, you know." Kiara said, chuckling and tilting her head a little. "Right, Sorry." You said, chuckling nervously. "Come on, let's act like we were when were kids." Kiara said. "Of course, Princes-uh...I mean." You clear your throat. "Kiara." You said.

Kiara smiles softly at you as she jumped down from the tree. Kiara jumped, placing her paws on your shoulders and bumped her head with yours. "I love you, (Y/N)! You're my best friend." Kiara said. "Love you, too." You said back.