My Best Friends Are Princes | Cub!Taka(Scar) x Fem!Cub!Reader x Cub!Mufasa

(Y/N) stretched out in the shade of a tree. She yawned and closed her eyes. "(Y/N)~!" She heard her name being called in singsong way. The voice sound like Mufasa's as she heard a voice grumble. "Muffy, shut up. It looks like she's sleeping." That sounded like Taka.

Yep, (Y/N)'s best friends are the princes of the Pridelands, Mufasa and Taka. "I'm not asleep. I'm just resting my eyes." She said, opening on of her eyes. "See, Taka. I told you." Mufasa said, nudging his brother looking at him smugly. Taka rolled his eyes at his brother looking way from him.

"So, (Y/N), want to go to the waterhole?" Taka asked. Before (Y/N) could answer, Mufasa asked. "Or do you want to play hide 'n seek in the grass." "Umm?" (Y/N) said. "Stop butting in, Muffy." Taka said. "Me?! It was my idea to find (Y/N) and ask her to play. You just decided to tag along, so you're the one who's butting in." Mufasa said.

(Y/N) watched the two brother argue about ask her to play. (Y/N) sighed and said. "Hey, why don't we do both?" She asked. "Huh?!" The brothers said in unison. "Why don't we go play hide 'n seek at the waterhole?" (Y/N) asked. "Great idea, (Y/N)! You're so smart!" Mufasa said smiling at her. "Yeah.." Taka said. "Thanks, I guess." (Y/N) said, tilting her head a bit. "Let's go." She said. "Alright!" Mufasa said hopping around in front of (Y/N) as she giggled following him with Taka behind her.