Visiting Princess | Young!Simba x Young Cub!Reader

~(Y/N)'s POV~
Me and my family were visiting Priderock to meet the royal family. I'm royalty myself. I'm Princess (Y/N) of the Western Pride.

"This so exciting, Dad!" I said to him. He chuckled at me.

"Mufasa is an old friend of mine and I thought we could pay him a visit." My dad said to me.

"Yes. It will be nice to see him after all this time." My mom said.

"Yes. I heard he has a cub of his own. His son, Simba. I think his name is." My dad said.

"He must be the prince of the Pridelands. I bet he's my age." I squeaked excitedly.

'I can't wait to meet said prince of the Pridelands.' I thought as I smiled to myself.

~At Priderock~
"Mufasa! My old friend. It's good to see you." My dad said to the King.

"It good to see you too, Claw." Mufasa said with smile. I saw Mufasa shifted his eyes towards me.

"Hello. You must be Claw's daughter, (Y/N)." He said. "Y-Yes I am." I said to him stuttering in the process.

Mufasa chuckled. "My son is your age. I'll call him so you two can meet." He said.

"Okay!" I said my excitement returning.

"Simba!" Mufasa called to his son.

~Simba's POV~
"Simba!" That was my dad calling me.

I smiled to myself as ran out of the cave of Priderock. There were two older lions and a cub that looked my age. She was pretty...er...I mean nice. I stopped in my tracks blushing at the site of the lioness cub.

She smiled at me. I hid behind my dad as he chuckled. "This is (Y/N). She is Claw's daughter. An old friend of mine when I was your age." My dad said.

"H-Hi, (Y/N)." I said waving my paw at her. She giggled. I smiled shyly as she said.

"Hi, Simba". I blushed at the soft tone in her voice.

'I think I'm in love'.
=====================
First Lion King Oneshot done finally.
Sorry for the delay on this school is a butt kicker.

Next:Kovu X Lioness!Reader

Words:361