No One Else Came...But You | Young!Simba x Hyena!OC

Requested by Femalelostsilver
Hope you like it!!
•=•=•===•===•===•===•==•===•==
The dust in the gorge cleared as Valerie watched Simba look for his dad. She felt bad for him even though he was an enemy. But, Valerie wished that she wasn't hyena sometimes or a hyena from the bad side of the tracks.

Valerie was only a cub like Simba she didn't know what she was doing before it was too late. "Help!" Simba's voice echoed through the gorge, calling for help after find his dad dead. "Somebody! Anybody! Help." He cried. Valerie couldn't take it. "I did NOT sign up for this." She said as she pounds towards Simba. "Valerie? Where are yo going?" Shenzi asked her. "Nowhere. I just can't do this anymore." She muttered, softly. "Scar, What are we going to with her? If she spills our plan, Priderock will know it was." Banzai said. "Then, kill her and Simba too." Scar said. "But, she's one of us we can't." Banzai said. Scar growled as Banzai said. "Okay, okay, we'll do it." "Good." Scar said.

Valerie walked slowly towards Simba not wanting to scare him. "Hello?" She said. Simba's ears moved at the sound of her voice. "How are you?" He asked with sadness tone to his voice. "I'm Valerie and you must be Simba." Valerie said. "Yeah." He said. "What happened?" Valerie asked. "There wildebeest and he tried save me. It wasn't my fault, I didn't for to..." Simba trailed as tears fell down his cheeks. "I'm so sorry," Valerie said, "Losing a parent is hard."

Valerie pulled Simba into a hug. "Come on, let's take you back to Priderock." Valerie said. "Okay, Thank you, Valerie." Simba said. "Yeah." She said. Simba walked ahead off Valerie as she looked behind her. Scar and the hyenas watched her from the shadows. "Valerie, are you coming?" Simba yelled to her. "Yeah, I'm coming." She said back. She walked off from Scar and the other hyena. Turn her back on what she know look forward to better things.