His Heart | Scar x Depressed!Lioness!Reader

After the death of her litter, (Y/n) went into a deep depression. She would never leave the den even to eat. Scar took sympathy on the lioness he would always take food to her when she won't get it herself. (Y/n) never questioned the scared lion's actions. She just let it be.

(Y/n) laid on the cold floor of the Priderock den. She stared at the wall in silence when she heard pawsteps come up to her. Her ears twitched as she slowly moved her head towards the lion that walked to her. It was Scar, his eyes softened as he looked down at her. "What do you want Scar?" She asked, dully. "I came to see how you were doing." He said.

"I'm just peachy." (Y/n) said to him. "You haven't moved in a long while. Why don't you take a walk with me?" Scar asked her. "No thank you, I'm fine, right here." She said. Scar sighed, as walked closer to her. He laid his head on top of her, his chin resting on her head. (Y/n)'s eyes widened, this was slightly comforting to her in a way.

"Scar, why do you care about me so much?" (Y/n) asked him. "Because, you are the most important lioness in my eyes. You used to be so happy before your cubs died." He said. Some tears ran down (Y/n)'s cheeks. "I just want to let you know that I'm here for you, always and forever, (Y/n). And I want you to be happy again." He said. This was so unlike him. Of course, (Y/n) knew him as a cub, Taka was his name before he was Scar. She missed this side of him. "Thank you, Scar." She said, smiling weakly. "My pleasure, (Y/n)."