Human Of The Herd | Queen Dhahabu & Human!OC

Mal's hiking boots flattened the grass as she ran through the Pridelands, but a gold and white blur passed her. "No way. Not fair." She huffed as she slumped over breath heavy. "I get it Dhahabu, you're faster then me." Mal said. All zebra pass her as Dhahabu walked over to her.

Dhahabu laughed at her. "Don't worry you'll be as fast as us, someday." She said. "But, that's the difference between you and me. I'm a human, you're a zebra. You will always be faster than me." Mal said flopping down into the grass. Dhahabu frowned a bit as she looked from Mal then back to her herd. "But, you are part of our herd no matter what or how fast you are." Dhahabu said smiling at Mal.

Mal smiled weak back at Dhahabu but looked away from her. Dhahabu walked over to her herd leaving Mal in the grass she was sitting in. Mal laid down in the grass covering her eyes with her arm as sweat slid off her forehead as her breath calmed.

"What's wrong with Mal?" A zebra asked Dhahabu. "She frustrated that she can't keep up with us." She said. Then Dhahabu eyes widened m, she had an idea. She walked back to Mal. "Hey, Mal? Can you hear me?" Dhahabu asked her nudging her gently with her hooves. "Yes. What's up?" Mal said removing her arm from her face sitting up look up at the golden zebra.

"I think I know a way that you can run as fast us." Dhahabu said. "How? That's impossible." Mal said raising an eyebrow. Dhahabu smiles moving around Mal. "Dhahabu? What you-WOAH!" Dhahabu put Mal on her back. "Now, you are as fast as us zebras." Dhahabu said. Mal smiled at her, hugging her neck. "Thank you, Dhahabu." Mal said. Dhahabu laughed softly as she started walking towards her herd. "You are very welcome, Mal." She said her and Mal met up with Dhahabu's herd, well more like their herd.
==•===•==••==•===••==•==••===
This is for Gypsy-Girl-727
I did my best, I hope you liked it!
Thanks for the request!