Not All Hyenas Are Alike | Simba x Hyena!Reader

Simba and his father, Mufasa traveled through the tall grass of the Pridelands. Simba, of course he was excited about it and loved to see the whole kingdom. "Good morning, Sire!" Zazu said flying down to the king and Simba. "Good morning, Zazu." Mufasa said back to his old friend. "Check in for the morning report." Zazu said bowing to the king.

"Fire away then." Mufasa said as Simba started to listen but then got distracted. Some pieces of the tall grass shook when Simba started moving closer. Simba perked his ears up as more grass moved around. He squinted his eyes when black spots and gray fur passed him. Simba walked into the grass after it and followed it.

He stopped in his tracks as he came nose to nose with a hyena cub. "Hi there!" She yipped to him. "You're a-a hyena." He gasped slightly. "Yeah, I'm a hyena. What of it?" She asked him. "Nothing. I'm just shocked is all, you don't see hyenas in the Pridelands." Simba said. "I'm (Y/N)! Nice to meet ya." She said with a smile.

"My name's Simba. I'm prince of the Pridelands." Simba said. "So, you're a prince! That's cool." (Y/N) said wagging her tail. "Yeah. I'm going to be king of Priderock!" Simba said prancing around smirking at her. (Y/N) giggled at him. "Really." She said to him as Simba continued.

"My dad's showing me the whole kingdom and I'm going to rule it all, heh heh." He said chuckling. (Y/N) smiled at him. "Seems pretty cool to be king when you're older." (Y/N) said. "Yeah! It's going to be amazing! Getting to do what I want when I want." Simba said. "Simba!" A voice boomed. "That's my dad. I should go." Simba said.

"Maybe I can see you again?" (Y/N) asked him. "Yeah! You know, you're not as bad as I thought hyenas were." He said. (Y/N) smiled at him. "Well, not all hyenas are alike." She said. "I guess not." Simba said as both cubs chuckled together. "It was nice to meeting ya, Simba. Hope to see you again." (Y/N) said turning to walk away. "It was nice meeting you, too, (Y/N)." Simba said as she smiled at him as (Y/N) disappeared into the tall grass.

"Simba? There you are." Mufasa said to his son as he walked up to him. "Were you talking to someone!" He asked. "No, I wasn't." He said smiling a little. "Alright, Come on let's head back to Priderock." Mufasa said. "Okay, dad." Simba said walking through the tall grass of the Pridelands back to Priderock.
=•••=•••=•••=•••=•••=•••=•••=•••=
Sorry this is so late. Been busy. But at least I got it out.

Next:Simba X Lioness!OC
Words:465