Who Are You? | Teen!Kopa x Teen!Lioness!Reader

A young rouge lioness pushed through the tall grass of the Pridelands. Her pride was washed away in a flood during the rainy season last year. (Y/n) has been wandering through the Pridelands by herself. She's been mourning her pride over the past year and being alone wasn't making it any better.

A roar echoed from a rock not far from her. A teen lion with amber eyes glared at her. (Y/n) ducked into the grass. She shifted as the lion jumped down from the rock, moving through the grass in her direction. "Oh no." She whispered.

(Y/n) started to walk backwards as the male came closer. She heard him growl as he picked up into a run. Her eyes widened as her claws dug into the ground when she turned to run. Jumping over a log, (Y/n) rushed through the grass as the male chased after her.

But, she was too slow, the male jumped and tackled her to the ground. "Who are you?" He growled. "Please, I don't mean any harm. I'm just passing through." (Y/n) said. He growled into her face as he got up off of her. He turned away from her sitting down. "Fine, but don't come back." He said.

(Y/n) was going to run but she got a good look at the lion in front of her. He had a huge three claw scar on his shoulder. "I'm (Y/n)." She said. The male turned his head over his shoulder to look at her. "What?" He asked. "You ask me who I was and that who I am. I'm (Y/n)." She said. "Oh..." He trailed.

(Y/n) walked around him to get a look at his face. His eyes widened as he saw her. "Who are you?" She asked. "Oh! Me...I'm.....I'm..." He thought for a bit. He looked way from her as his ears flattened sadly. "To be honest, I don't know who I am anymore." He said. "Do you not know your name?" (Y/n) asked him. He looked at her.

"I'm...I'm Kopa. Nice to meet you, (Y/n)." He said, smiling at her. "Nice to meet you too, Kopa." (Y/n) said, smiling back at her. 'I'm not so lonely, anymore.'