Before The Scar | Cub!Taka(Scar) x Fem!Cub!Reader

"(Y/N)! Hey, (Y/N)!" You were laying on a rock not far from Priderock as Taka came up beside you calling out your name, pushing his paw up against your side. You smiled softly as you looked up at him with his smile. "Hello, Taka. It's good to see you." You said to him.

He sat down next to you. "I thought we could hang out today? What do you say?" Taka asked. "Sure, but I thought you were going to go with your father and Mufasa today?" You asked him. Taka's ears flattened a little as he looked at You with sad eyes as he looked away. "Oh, I see. I'm sorry, Taka." You said, putting your paw on his. Taka's eyes widened, light blush covering his brown fur on his cheeks moving away from you, slightly embarrassed.

"Come on, let's head to the waterhole for a bit. Maybe, we'll see Sarabi and Sarafina on the way there." You said getting up from you place on the rock. Taka's face grew into a smile as he ran in front and said. "Let's go then!" You giggled, always thought he was cute when he got excited. He always smiled when he was around you. Mufasa was never around anymore since he's going to become king. Of course, Taka was upset about it. But, you were the one to take his mind of it, his mother too.

You and Taka walked on the path that lead to the waterhole passing the pride's lionesses as they walked. Taka's mom the queen of Priderock. "Taka? (Y/N)? Where are you too going?" The queen said. "We're just going to the waterhole, mom." Taka said. "Yeah, can we go!" You said. "Please!" You and Taka said in unison. "Oh come on, Uru. Let them go, they'll be fine." Your mom said. "Fine, it's alright with me." Uru said. "Yes!" You both said as looking each other with smiles on your face. "Come on, Taka! Let's go!" You called as you hopped over him running down the path.

Taka laughed. "Hey! (Y/N)! Wait up!" He called after you. You rush off the path into the tall grass waiting for Taka to pass you, so you could tackle him. "(Y/N)? Where are you? Where did you g-AHHH!" He was cut off when you tackled him. You two rolled a bit until you pinned him to the ground. "Pinned ya!" You chuckled. "You scared me~." He whined. "Sorry, I didn't mean too." You said getting off of him. You turned his back on him(get the joke ;))as he had a smug smile on his face as he tackled you. You both rolled over a bit but you succeeded in pinning him to the ground again. "Pinned ya, again." You said. Taka frowned as you go off of him laughing.