Rogue One | Kovu x Lioness!reader

Kovu was patrolling the Pridelands like he always does. As the King Of The Pridelands he's got a lot of responsibilities. But lately it has been hard for Kovu to do his duties as king.

His queen, Kiara passed away giving birth to a set of twins. Some of lionesses that have cubs as well helped in raising them.

Kovu did spend time with his twin boys most of the time. Show them around the Pridelands and how the Pridelands work with balance. He misses Kiara but he learned to move on as he took Simba's place as king after he passed. Kovu moves through the tall grass and came to the waterhole.

As he went down to take a drink for it, a strange lioness came from the tall grass. She had beautiful (F/C) fur and her (E/C) eyes shimmered in the sunlight. Kovu continued to watch her as he was mesmerized by her beauty.

She stopped taking a drink from the waterhole and looked up at him with just her eyes. Kovu stubbled back as she looked up at him with her (E/C) orbs staring into his green ones. She lifted her head from the waterhole and looked straight at him with a smile on her face. Kovu blushed slightly at the sight of her smile.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N). What's yours?" She asked him.

Her voice sounded sweet like honey as she spook to him. Kovu stuttered. "I-I'm Kovu. The k-king of the Pridelands. It's nice to meet y-you, (Y/N)."

(Y/N) giggled as Kovu stuttered over his words. "So, w-what brings y-you to the Pridelands?" He asked her. (Y/N) sighed as she looked to the ground as she said. "I'm all alone out here, but I'm not that lonely."

"Do you sure you don't get lonely?" He asked her a little concerned. "Yes, being alone is fine when you get used to it." (Y/N) said smiling at him. "Okay if you're sure." Kovu said to her returning her smiling. Kovu looked up at the sky and noticed that the sun was setting. "I have to to get going. Maybe I can see you tomorrow?" Kovu asked her.

(Y/N) walked slowly over to him as nuzzled his cheek. "Sure, I would love that."
=•=•==••==•==•==•==••=•===•=•=
Second oneshot done. Sorry it took so long.
Next:Mufasa X Lioness!Reader
Words: 403