Faunus - Violetta

Name: Violetta (last name unknown)

Age: 23

Nicknames: Vi, "Pupper" (by Jason and Jayden, teasingly)

Gender: Female

Birthday: May 17th

Looks: Violetta has long and wavy blonde hair with white streaks in it, slightly tanned skin, and dark brown eyes. She also has several freckles across her nose and eyes, plus a small scar on her hip, and her Faunus trait is her dog tail that is the same color as her hair. Her outfit & weapon are pictured below.

Outfit + Weapon concept:

(Weapon Idea does not belong to me)

Likes: Eating, sleeping, going on missions, being left alone, cuddles (she won't admit she likes cuddles), the colors blue and purple

Dislikes: Being bothered all the time, failing at missions, getting teased or pranked, extremely girly colors, onions

Personality: Violetta has an... interesting personality. She tends to be grumpy (not broody) most of the time, although she will have her moments of being a total sweetheart. She's also extremely sleepy when she's not on missions. In fact, the only time she's really focused is when she's on missions.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Other: Violetta is (obviously) a Faunus, a dog Faunus to be exact. Both of her parents went to Beacon Academy and worked for Ozpin for a time, until one day Violetta's father went on a solo mission and never returned, resulting in her mother beginning to distrust Ozpin. So, Violetta was trained by her mother from the time she was around seven years old up until the day she came of age. Violetta never discovered her semblance as a result; she does know, however, that her aura color is violet.
Violetta witnessed the entire fall of Beacon during her travels; she decided she wanted to help to save the world, and so she decided to help wherever she could. That ultimately lead her to Skyrim, where she met the other Faunus (Lillian, Ariadne, Embry, and Ivory) and befriended them.
Violetta has no real allergies or health issues (besides being sleepy all of the time), but she does have a fear of thunder and other loud noises.

Quotes: "My father worked for Ozpin, but he never returned from one of his missions. My mother didn't want me to go to Beacon like they did, so she trained me herself." "Can I go back to sleep yet?" "Leave me alone." "I miss my dad."

Theme Songs:

everything i wanted by Billie Eilish

My Own Worst Enemy by Lit

I'm A Mess by Bebe Rexha

Indomitable by Jeff Williams featuring Casey Lee Williams