Elves - Armono

Name: Armono (formerly Justiciar Armono)

Age: Unknown (assumed to be between 100-200)

Nicknames: Armie (by Eyeless Jack), Elfie (by Jamie Black)

Gender: Male

Species: High Elf

Birthday: August 29th

Looks: Armono has long, pale blonde hair that reaches his lower back. His skin is golden, as well as his eyes. He's around 6'7, and he normally wears black robes with a hood.

Likes: Cake, doing his work, being a part of the Elder Council, being around Garrett (his close friend)

Dislikes: The Thalmor, torture, executions, Eyeless Jack

Personality: Armono used to be a xenophobic and fascist man, but upon learning the truth of how the Thalmor treats their prisoners, he immediately changed his ways. He is now a somewhat caring person, yet he "loves his work more than anything."

Sexuality: Straight

Other: Armono used to work with the Thalmor. He left because he found their methods of interrogation unsettling. After he left, he met Garrett Black and became a member of the Elder Council. Despite this, it is a known fact that Armono is aware of one of Garrett's kids completely distrusting him (that being Janny).
Armono is also allergic to mountain flowers, and he uses magic. He also has a long lost younger sister named Elasha.

Quotes: "I am all too aware that the Thalmor are after me. There's no need to remind me of that fact." "I despise the Thalmor. Their methods of interrogation are... horrible."

Theme Songs:

Panama by Van Halen

Where Will You Go by Evanescence